Do we know when it’s out on sky q

(19-11-2022, 11:53 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  
(19-11-2022, 05:46 PM)TimGoodwin Wrote:  They have all 3 seasons of Cardcaptor Sakura. All4 only had 1
That's actually been on TV, it aired on the CITV block as Cardcaptors back when it was new.

Cardcaptors was a watered down version, heavily censored and made to compete with pokemon and digimon at the time. The version they went for was supposed to be more shonen rather than shojo line the original

(20-11-2022, 10:03 AM)TimGoodwin Wrote:  
(19-11-2022, 11:53 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  That's actually been on TV, it aired on the CITV block as Cardcaptors back when it was new.

Cardcaptors was a watered down version, heavily censored and made to compete with pokemon and digimon at the time. The version they went for was supposed to be more shonen rather than shojo line the original
Compete? Not in this country, as both Pokemon and Digimon were also CITV shows.

(20-11-2022, 12:16 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  
(20-11-2022, 10:03 AM)TimGoodwin Wrote:  Cardcaptors was a watered down version, heavily censored and made to compete with pokemon and digimon at the time. The version they went for was supposed to be more shonen rather than shojo line the original
Compete? Not in this country, as both Pokemon and Digimon were also CITV shows.
I was referring to the American audience.

Just came back from the cinema and there was a ITVX promo for Tell Me Everything before the movie.

Stupidly long ITVX promo going out before I'm a Celeb.

(20-11-2022, 10:03 PM)James2001 Wrote:  Stupidly long ITVX promo going out before I'm a Celeb.
Yes, it wasn’t so much the length but it was very boring even if it did feature Major Charles Ingram. They’d have been better served with preview of the programmes on the service.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • bilky asko

There's two so far so, no doubt the John Boyega one will be aired before IAC at some point.

It's a pretty unbearable campaign IMO. Even a minute of this would have been hardwork for me. Like a much poorer version of the old Orange Wednesday campaign which I was never really a fan of either.

youtu.be 

youtu.be 

And Helena Bonham Carter

youtu.be 

I can see what they're trying to do, but it could have been a lot more tighter than that.