On a TV forum someone complained there was no schedule on ITV X
There are a lot of TV listings available.
Like TV guide.co.uk or Radio Times listings.several newspapers also.

Ahem...
www.itv.com 

They need to update the channel logos on it, but it does exist. Those complaints you mention might have been about the FAST channels, which are not in the printed TV guides or on this page.
[-] The following 2 users Like JAS84's post:
  • GMc, Happy2001

(12-12-2022, 02:46 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  Ahem...
www.itv.com 

They need to update the channel logos on it, but it does exist. Those complaints you mention might have been about the FAST channels, which are not in the printed TV guides or on this page.

THE TV guide on ITVX only shows the programmes on ITV.to Get all UK  TV channels you need to use either of the 2 , I mentioned

(12-12-2022, 09:50 AM)western Wrote:  Anyone else noticed that ITVX has ditched the DOGs in the corner of the screen? The ITV Hub app used to render a (rather large in some cases) logo of the channel on which it was originally shown.
Strange that it is omitted in ITVX, as ITV love plastering their logo on everything.

It’s probably because they have got rid of each channel having their own on-demand section so now the only categorisation are sections for programme genres (comedy, drama etc.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hybrid's post:
  • western

The massive DOGs on ITV Hub are the one thing I don't miss about it.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • Ma76, western

(12-12-2022, 08:42 PM)Radioanorak Wrote:  
(12-12-2022, 02:46 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  Ahem...
www.itv.com 

THE TV guide on ITVX only shows the programmes on ITV.to Get all UK  TV channels you need to use either of the 2 , I mentioned

Why would you check non-ITV listings on ITV's website?

(13-12-2022, 12:06 AM)JAS84 Wrote:  
(12-12-2022, 08:42 PM)Radioanorak Wrote:  THE TV guide on ITVX only shows the programmes on ITV.to Get all UK  TV channels you need to use either of the 2 , I mentioned

Why would you check non-ITV listings on ITV's website?

Someone complained about finding ITV listings @ ITV X. My suggestion is a simple way to find them.

One thing I've noticed that could do with maybe changing or being added is a 'Premium' category for premium subscribers.

Not sure about the desktop version, but the version on my Samsung TV doesn't seem to have a separate section once you've signed up for premium. All the shows are just mixed in with regular catch up shows. Surely a 'Premium' tab would make sense to find shows easier from Britbox. Maybe this is a feature still to be added, but seems like an oversight possibly?

I’ve not noticed any non-BritBox programming to be Premium exclusive.

Unless you count the ITV rebooted series of Birds of a Feather which are for some reason labelled as BritBox | BBC.

Anyone able to give an update to ITVX's availability on Freeview Play?