Red Nose Day

It's quite sad that outside of Eurovision and Strictly that this and Children in Need is pretty much the only live entertainment show on BBC TV all year.

Presentation wise that QR code is very obstructive - would be better if it was top left lined up with the other info.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Steve in Pudsey

Bit of a problem on BBC One Scotland... the first few minutes at 7pm was an ep of Saving Lives at Sea, thought my Mum had changed the channel

The BBC One Scotland CA introduced Comic Relief but then showed a bit of Saving Lives at Sea instead. They joined Comic Relief as the presenters were coming on to the stage, completely missing the Lenny Henry diarrhoea sketch. You can see it on BBC iPlayer.

Tumble Tower finally got their wish with CBeebies content on Comic Relief!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Nemesis Nick

(17-03-2023, 08:36 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Tumble Tower finally got their wish with CBeebies content on Comic Relief!

Gethin Jones has raised £1,192,296 for Comic Relief. Well done Gethin Jones.

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 7 users Like Josh's post:
  • Brekkie, Joe, Nemesis Nick, Nobby, RhysJR, UTVLifer, WhoOdyssey

(17-03-2023, 11:56 AM)Nemesis Nick Wrote:  *snip monologue*

Ah, was wondering when you'd arrive. Should have known it would be at this juncture Wink
[-] The following 4 users Like Neil Jones's post:
  • Brekkie, Josh, Nemesis Nick, UTVLifer

I can see this being very low rating. I have hardly seen any hype at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Newshound47's post:
  • Nemesis Nick

I did enjoy the singing Dalek as part of the Eurovision auditions sketch
[-] The following 1 user Likes UTVLifer's post:
  • Nemesis Nick

Tonight's show is bland and boring once again.

They have missed a massive chance to create something special by having a clip from the 60th anniversary of Doctor Who coming this November - the wait for fans is so long, and since David is there, we thought they would have something lined up, instead a cheap regeneration bit at the start and that is it apparently, unless they pull something out of the hat before 10pm.

Comic Relief and Children in Need are now boring - actually am glad they do not go beyond 10pm, can you imagine the utter drivel they would have to keep it going?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JMT1985's post:
  • UTVLifer

I think the show is actually moving a long quite nicely. Nothing laugh out loud so far and missing live comedy in the studio, which is a bit of a problem. Giovanni is actually a funny guy, so wish they'd do something funnier with the Strictly cast!

P.S. How long have they been using this set now? Still look great.