BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

(07-06-2023, 06:48 PM)lobster Wrote:  What she’s wearing does not have an impact on her journalism. Period.
I think you mean full stop. Periods are American!

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 6 users Like Moz's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, Nobby, Quantum+83, Stuart, xlalonce

(07-06-2023, 07:52 PM)watchingtv Wrote:  Sorry take it off topic. But a behind the scenes of a self operating reporter. www.facebook.com 
This is super interesting to see from the perspective of a correspondent. 

Low cost, 100% mobile and professional. I'm a big fan of Anna Holligan, a bigger fan now.
[-] The following 6 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, Quantum+83, SlimyTrain, UTVLifer, xlalonce

Big grab for the BBC as Henry Zeffman is joining as Chief Political Correspondent.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 6 users Like TMD_24's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, Moz, Quantum+83, Reith85, Stuart

This is how BREAKING aston looks when done from Singapore, also note different, prolonged animation of the LIVE+location bug.

[Image: bbc-singapore-brk-ticker.gif]
[Image: bbc-singapore-brk-pt2.gif]
[-] The following 9 users Like oscillon's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, Frances, LDN, Moz, Quantum+83, thevaran

A different shade of pink/purple across the top of the screens in the studio. Is this new branding for the Daily Global?
[-] The following 3 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • bkman1990, oscillon, UTVLifer

(07-06-2023, 07:52 PM)watchingtv Wrote:  Sorry take it off topic. But a behind the scenes of a self operating reporter. www.facebook.com 
"Have wheelbarrow will travel"  Classy!  Tongue

In other news, The Context have managed to concentrate on UK news at the moment, although I guess a former PM resigning as an MP immediately would have some international significance. They have done some good explainers at least.
[-] The following 3 users Like Stuart's post:
  • AndrewP, chrisherald, thePineapple

(09-06-2023, 07:05 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  A different shade of pink/purple across the top of the screens in the studio. Is this new branding for the Daily Global?
Doubt it - if they were going to do different lighting, surely they'd have done it from day one and it'd be red and orange for The Daily Global?

Plus, ISTR that purple shade appeared on the lightbox under the LED backdrop wall the week before the programmes launched - which got some excited - but I presume was just a mistake/fault. I mean, we've seen a few faults with LED lighting before and this set has been in use for nearly eleven years now (including the pilot stage) so, if anything, it's more surprising that so much of it works!
[-] The following 9 users Like DTV's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, Jayesyn, seenee, Stuart, UTVLifer, xlalonce

Did I just see an incorrect 6 on the background screens on the News at Ten just now, as Rita was welcoming us to the programme?
[-] The following 9 users Like Juicy Joe's post:
  • AIB01WB, AJB39, AndrewP, bkman1990, Quantum+83, skynewsfreak, thePineapple, TVfan23, UTVLifer

Okay, who loaded the wrong template…
[-] The following 10 users Like steve's post:
  • AIB01WB, AJB39, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, Juicy Joe, LDN, oscillon, Quantum+83, Stuart

(09-06-2023, 10:04 PM)Juicy Joe Wrote:  Did I just see an incorrect 6 on the background screens on the News at Ten just now, as Rita was welcoming us to the programme?

Yup! How that was missed during rehearsals too I’ll never know - it’s not like the number is small and can be easily missed!
[-] The following 6 users Like skynewsfreak's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, Juicy Joe, Quantum+83