BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

(20-06-2023, 07:41 PM)Rolling News Wrote:  Are both Ben Brown and Jane Hill now officially network presenters?

I’ve seen confirmation that Jane is now network, not seen anything official about Ben but have just assumed he’s got the job.
[-] The following 4 users Like Chud's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, interestednovice, Rolling News

(20-06-2023, 05:36 PM)Alessi Wrote:  Just watching the livestream the BBC are doing on the missing Titanic submersible...are these breakaway online broadcasts a new feature totally separate from the channel feed itself?

Isnt it just BBC News UK just dipping and out of the world feed?

(20-06-2023, 08:41 PM)harshy Wrote:  Isnt it just BBC News UK just dipping and out of the world feed?
No it's a special feed.
[-] The following 5 users Like NickyS's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, harshy, interestednovice, Quantum+83

(20-06-2023, 08:53 PM)NickyS Wrote:  No it's a special feed.

Thats great NickyS, thanks for confirmation, by the way your presenting is fantastic, best thing to come out the merged news channel by far Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like harshy's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, Quantum+83

So switching between 13e and 19e there is a difference in the trailers, too be honest i never noticed but now its obvious. there must be a switching error from Red Bee to SES Astra? i swear though its been like this for months and not weeks, but didnt think much of it.

Does anyone know what’s up with B?

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 3 users Like Moz's post:
  • bkman1990, oscillon, Quantum+83

(20-06-2023, 10:24 PM)Moz Wrote:  Does anyone know what’s up with B?

Not sure anyone cares because they've loaded the correct titles for the ten and realised that E is good for us all. (The studio that is). 

A great 10 tonight and from the mothership called Studio E.
[-] The following 6 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, Jayesyn, Quantum+83, UTVLifer

(20-06-2023, 10:02 PM)harshy Wrote:  So switching between 13e and 19e there is a difference in the trailers, too be honest i never noticed but now its obvious. there must be a switching error from Red Bee to SES Astra? i swear though its been like this for months and not weeks, but didnt think much of it.

HMMM very interesting... The feed on Astra just got secretly fixed and it's now back to the Europe region. I'm not so sure when did the switch occur but I can assure the feed was still the Africa feed this afternoon:
[Image: fc3c9a686556eb89098f5e97445d9d15.png]
COINCIDENCE? I think not...  Someone from Red Bee MUST be monitoring this post... I'm just not convinced how the feed got fixed 1 day after we post about this lol...   Big Grin
[-] The following 8 users Like ALV's post:
  • AJB39, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, interestednovice, oscillon, Quantum+83, Stuart

(20-06-2023, 05:36 PM)Alessi Wrote:  Just watching the livestream the BBC are doing on the missing Titanic submersible...are these breakaway online broadcasts a new feature totally separate from the channel feed itself?
Yes and on the day Donald Trump appeared in court they had another separated broadcast from the balcony.

(20-06-2023, 09:14 PM)harshy Wrote:  Thats great NickyS, thanks for confirmation, by the way your presenting is fantastic, best thing to come out the merged news channel by far Smile
Are you watching the same channel Harshy?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Newsroom's post:
  • bob