BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

(12-07-2023, 06:29 PM)qwerty123 Wrote:  Victoria has already done things which could well be interpreted as identifying the presenter involved

For example?

(12-07-2023, 06:33 PM)m_in_m Wrote:  Such as?

Accidentally said Huw rather then who slip
Of the tongue really though unfortunate.
[-] The following 2 users Like harshy's post:
  • chrisherald, Quantum+83

(12-07-2023, 06:29 PM)qwerty123 Wrote:  Victoria has already done things which could well be interpreted as identifying the presenter involved so I suspect somebody will be keeping an extremely close eye on newsnight this evening.

Which was extremely clumsy, to put it nicely, of her. Rolleyes Also not the first time she had these slips, makes me wonder if it's on purpose....
[-] The following 4 users Like ginnyfan's post:
  • AndrewP, chrisherald, Ian, Quantum+83

twitter.com 
[-] The following 4 users Like Rolling News's post:
  • AIB01WB, bkman1990, chrisherald, Quantum+83

(12-07-2023, 06:42 PM)ginnyfan Wrote:  Which was extremely clumsy, to put it nicely, of her. Rolleyes Also not the first time she had these slips, makes me wonder if it's on purpose....

I wouldn’t put it past Victoria pulling such a stunt

Although she’d probably slip up on the last word
[-] The following 8 users Like Andrew's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, ginnyfan, Ian, Quantum+83, UTVLifer

Kelvin MacKenzie did something similar on whatever it was he was doing (I despise the man so I only saw it as it popped up on Twitter somewhere) but made absolutely no attempt to show that his identical slip of the tongue was in any way accidental.
[-] The following 2 users Like Larry the Loafer's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald

BBC News keep showing Huw Edwards in Downing Street with a Live DOG. Is he really there now listening to all this coverage or is this archive footage with misleading graphics?
[-] The following 3 users Like Nobby's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, Quantum+83

Not a good day to be on air. Must be really difficult as colleagues to have to announce this. Sophie and Nancy did/doing extremely well.

Weird opt-out after the Daily Global finished. Nicky Schiller filled till the TOTH for several minutes - and actually missed the TOTH, handing over to the Context that was already past its titles.
[-] The following 5 users Like oscillon's post:
  • AJB39, bkman1990, chrisherald, JayCasey, Quantum+83

(12-07-2023, 08:05 PM)oscillon Wrote:  Weird opt-out after the Daily Global finished. Nicky Schiller filled till the TOTH for several minutes - and actually missed the TOTH, handing over to the Context that was already past its titles.

It was… extremely odd.
[-] The following 3 users Like JayCasey's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, Quantum+83