BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

(03-09-2023, 10:44 AM)harshy Wrote:  I’ve seen a new set of titles on the global feed I think I was called The Weeks Markets, it was just a lot of circles and yes it was very red as well.

Oh really? If possible please show us where you found that information or footage.  Wink

(03-09-2023, 05:54 PM)LTNewslover Wrote:  Oh really? If possible please show us where you found that information or footage.  Wink

[-] The following 13 users Like xlalonce's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, BlightyExPat, GeeTeeKay474, Hadrien, harshy, ilsondan15, LTNewslover, oscillon, RhysJR, Richard H, Rolling News

That's simple but pretty well executed - looks better than most other recent efforts.

I hope if that's ever used on air they give you half a chance to read the headline before it animates off.
[-] The following 4 users Like dvboy's post:
  • AIB01WB, AxG, Quantum+83, Richard H

Gill Sans never dies. For some reason they're airing a back half hour programme with an old logo burnt in.

[Image: IMG-7336.jpg]
[-] The following 10 users Like Worzel's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, LDN, oscillon, Quantum+83, Roger Darthwell, TJTSW, UTVLifer

It’s the best of a bad bunch. I have got a PowerPoint template which is the spit of it though

Just a ident loving pres.fan from the East of England 
All spelling mistakes are my own #Dyslexic@Keyboard 
[-] The following 6 users Like ViridianFan's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, Brekkie, chrisherald, Quantum+83, xlalonce

I do have to say that having watched the output from Washington over the weekend and indeed tonight that it is crystal clear they are staffed with a team of talented people. The running order is rarely the same unless Breaking News makes it impossible. It's the most enjoyable and acceptable output of the channel I've seen since it merged.

Had no idea what Helena Humphrey (presenting this eve) and Carl Nasman were Husband and wife - how perfect.
[-] The following 9 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • AIB01WB, AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, Quantum+83, Rolling News, thePineapple, TJTSW, UTVLifer

Have to say the same i do like Newsday and the Washington output amd even noticed the flipper was working and giving UK headlines while in Washington. also Helena Humphrey and Carl Nasman are both great presenters but had no idea they where married, and as you say they do mix it up each half hour with the stories.

It does make the UK output a mishmash of a mess , but is that done on purpose ?

Also what confuses me is on the countdown on the top of the hour is always ends at NBH, but when its from either Singapore or washington why dont they have they studios at the end wouldnt that make more sense?
[-] The following 4 users Like TJTSW's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, chrisherald, xlalonce

I like the look of the Washington studio. I think it’s shame they never went for something along those lines for the news regional sets. I think it would scale up up well. It would have been more an evolution of E, which when you come to think of it would look great with a variation of this.

Just a ident loving pres.fan from the East of England 
All spelling mistakes are my own #Dyslexic@Keyboard 
[-] The following 6 users Like ViridianFan's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, Brekkie, Jayesyn, Stuart, UTVLifer

A strange opt out from Nicky Campbell they faded up Frankie too early who was still just getting ready then they put the countdown and now the flipper is showing stuff for Nicky Campbell, now fixed at 10.04