The BBC Chameleon Thread

The main show gets it right but a new 2024 spin off to a show launched in 2022 uses the logo axed in 2021 for The Traitors Uncloaked.
[-] The following 5 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • interestednovice, Juicy Joe, LargelyALurker, Quantum+83, UTVLifer

BBC News articles with video still have the Gill BBC logo overlaid or burned into them. *sigh*
[-] The following 3 users Like rick's post:
  • interestednovice, Quantum+83, Roger Darthwell

(06-01-2024, 12:14 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  The main show gets it right but a new 2024 spin off to a show launched in 2022 uses the logo axed in 2021 for The Traitors Uncloaked.

Unusually the spin-off is made by a different company to the main show
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, UTVLifer

Politics Live finally got the Reith logo on the walls

It's enough to make me cry

I knew it was cold today but didn't realise hell had frozen over. See they didn't manage to update the titles though, so maybe next year.

(09-01-2024, 06:56 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  I knew it was cold today but didn't realise hell had frozen over. See they didn't manage to update the titles though, so maybe next year.
Oh for goodness sake! Maybe they can do one block at a time over the next 3 years.
[-] The following 5 users Like Jonny's post:
  • Brekkie, Juicy Joe, LargelyALurker, MorganLamia, Will

(06-01-2024, 12:14 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  The main show gets it right but a new 2024 spin off to a show launched in 2022 uses the logo axed in 2021 for The Traitors Uncloaked.

The spin off show The Traitors Uncloaked got it bang on tonight, using the correct Reith logo. Things are looking up!
[-] The following 3 users Like Juicy Joe's post:
  • fanoftv, insert_good_username_here, UTVLifer

The brand spanking epic new series of Gladiators, fresh for 2024, used the 1997 Gill Sans logo on the endboard.
[-] The following 10 users Like Juicy Joe's post:
  • Allanbuzzy, AndrewP, arbrax, Brekkie, insert_good_username_here, LargelyALurker, Ma76, Roger Darthwell, TJTSW, UTVLifer

I'm starting to doubt whether EastEnders will EVER get the Reith logo (I can't even call it the 'new' logo anymore, can I)... Surely someone at the BBC can send them a quick email? ... Right?
[-] The following 5 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • AndrewP, DeMarkay, Juicy Joe, Ma76, UTVLifer

(13-01-2024, 10:11 PM)IanJRedman Wrote:  I'm starting to doubt whether EastEnders will EVER get the Reith logo (I can't even call it the 'new' logo anymore, can I)... Surely someone at the BBC can send them a quick email? ... Right?

Maybe that's the big announcement at 10pm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • IanJRedman