Thread Closed

ITV (Wider Group) Branding

In 7 days' time, we'll finally see the return of ITV1.
I wonder if there's any more teasers or news about it.

(27-10-2022, 03:30 PM)ConorM98 Wrote:  In 7 days' time, we'll finally see the return of ITV1.
I wonder if there's any more teasers or news about it.
Hopefully, I’m sure they’ll be a nod to it on November 2nd
[-] The following 1 user Likes Superman1986's post:
  • ConorM98

Just 4 days until the rebrand, and we barely have any information. Apparently, according to TVZone, information will be revealed in due course, so it seems anyday now, we will get a glimpse into the new branding.
[-] The following 2 users Like g1ngerj0sh's post:
  • bkman1990, ConorM98

(30-10-2022, 11:13 AM)g1ngerj0sh Wrote:  Just 4 days until the rebrand, and we barely have any information.

Really?

cleanfeed.thetvroom.com 
[-] The following 5 users Like Clean Feed's post:
  • bkman1990, dbl, Ma76, Roger Darthwell, Superman1986

I reckon we’ll see the first Ident at 6am, then before the lunchtime news

(30-10-2022, 11:38 AM)Clean Feed Wrote:  
(30-10-2022, 11:13 AM)g1ngerj0sh Wrote:  Just 4 days until the rebrand, and we barely have any information.

Really?

cleanfeed.thetvroom.com 

Except for that, of course, I meant in terms of idents, ITV2, 3, 4, Be and CITV, etc.

(30-10-2022, 12:11 PM)Superman1986 Wrote:  I reckon we’ll see the first Ident at 6am, then before the lunchtime news [REPLY-Superman1986-g1ngerj0sh]
Most likely, considering how they did it back in 2013.
[-] The following 2 users Like g1ngerj0sh's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986

I honestly cannot wait to see them since the concept is something I've never seen any other channel do in recent times.
[-] The following 5 users Like ConorM98's post:
  • bkman1990, g1ngerj0sh, Juicy Joe, Ma76, thomalex

Are we expecting any tweaks to GMB? It occurred to me this morning just how linked to the wider ITV branding it is, incorporating the logo into the titles along with using the Reem font. I don’t think it needs an update personally but if there was ever a time one would happen…

(31-10-2022, 05:32 PM)all new phil Wrote:  Are we expecting any tweaks to GMB? It occurred to me this morning just how linked to the wider ITV branding it is, incorporating the logo into the titles along with using the Reem font. I don’t think it needs an update personally but if there was ever a time one would happen…

Quite possibly. To be fair, the whole show could do with a revamp. It’s very stale and boring now. I should imagine they will update the font and possibly the ITV logo… they may change it when they update ITV News with the new font as it sounds like they won’t be altering it straight away.

I mean it’s not stale in the slightest.
Thread Closed