Channel 4-Owned Music Channels Pres

That sounds exactly how Scuzz went, it was in the middle of Girl all the bad guys want by Bowling for Soup and it cut to a black screen and tone.

I wonder if Sky & Virgin will reshuffle the music section once they have closed and been removed from the EPGs as there will be a pretty big gap left by them.

Magic Picks on Magic TV has confirmed that channel will be closing on Sunday, 30th June. Whether this is also the closing date for the rest of the Box Plus channels I'm unsure. Quite possibly, though.

'Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, don't fog my mind.'

(27-05-2024, 09:21 PM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  That sounds exactly how Scuzz went, it was in the middle of Girl all the bad guys want by Bowling for Soup and it cut to a black screen and tone.

I wonder if Sky & Virgin will reshuffle the music section once they have closed and been removed from the EPGs as there will be a pretty big gap left by them.

Virgin are very slow in removing channels from what I've witnessed. I usually flick through from 280 up sl thats a lot of black channels.

youtu.be 

A clip of the closure announcement.

Same date of Sunday 30th June also been confirmed on Kiss

Kudos to them for acknowledging what's going on, so often these channels have just disappeared and the only way one would know is by Googling it after the fact.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

I guess being stations that are linked to brands that continue in radio etc they need to have an eye on not damaging the master brand by just disappearing into thin air.

(29-05-2024, 06:53 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  I guess being stations that are linked to brands that continue in radio etc they need to have an eye on not damaging the master brand by just disappearing into thin air.

Doesn't seem to have been much of a concern for Trace, nor MTV for that.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

Kiss, Kerrang and Magic TV all had a small tribute underneath their channel logos for a brief period after midnight - these are now absent from the channels as of posting

up.metropol247.co.uk 
Web Image

up.metropol247.co.uk 
Web Image

up.metropol247.co.uk 
Web Image

[-] The following 1 user Likes TVenthusiasm's post:
  • bax

(30-05-2024, 04:58 PM)TVenthusiasm Wrote:  Kiss, Kerrang and Magic TV all had a small tribute underneath their channel logos for a brief period after midnight - these are now absent from the channels as of posting

up.metropol247.co.uk 

up.metropol247.co.uk 

up.metropol247.co.uk 

Did 4Music do the same thing as well?