UEFA Euro 2024

ITV are using their indoor studio!!!!!!!!!

Thought it was mothballed Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes RhysJR's post:
  • PJamo

(01-07-2024, 05:52 PM)RhysJR Wrote:  ITV are using their indoor studio!!!!!!!!!

Thought it was mothballed Big Grin
Looks pretty poor compared to their outdoor studio so not surprising it's been used very little.

Quite enjoy Pien on commentary - unlike some she doesn't feel like she needs to fill every second of airtime with her voice.
[-] The following 4 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • lookoutwales, PJamo, RhysJR, TastyCrow

(01-07-2024, 05:28 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  ITV have confirmed they'll air Spain v Germany on Friday and the Saturday 8pm match.

ITV schedule confirmed for Friday

4pm Euro 2024: Spain vs Germany
7.30pm ITV News
8.30pm Emmerdale

No update to BBC One schedule from what I can see, although the post election Question Time will need to be at 11.10pm as they now have the late Friday game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eyeTV's post:
  • RhysJR

(01-07-2024, 06:09 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  ITV schedule confirmed for Friday

7.30pm ITV News
8.30pm Emmerdale

No update to BBC One schedule from what I can see, although the post election Question Time will need to be at 11.10pm as they now have the late Friday game.

What's airing at 9pm or 9.30pm?

Frankly after all the politics progre,,es we're endure, QT post news is probably a good thing.

(01-07-2024, 06:32 PM)XIII Wrote:  What's airing at 9pm or 9.30pm?

Frankly after all the politics progre,,es we're endure, QT post news is probably a good thing.

Just Coronation Street 9 - 10pm

(01-07-2024, 06:09 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  ITV schedule confirmed for Friday

7.30pm ITV News
8.30pm Emmerdale

BBC One will just extend Wimbledon to 18:00 and put a filler in at 19:00, like today.

Frankly, if it hadn't been for that own goal in such a dull last 16 game - neither France or Belgium have really turned up at these Euros - I wonder if we'd be speculating whether ITV would drop the 7.30pm regional news at a hat.

Back in the upstairs studio now that the sun's out.

(01-07-2024, 05:56 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Looks pretty poor compared to their outdoor studio so not surprising it's been used very little.

Quite enjoy Pien on commentary - unlike some she doesn't feel like she needs to fill every second of airtime with her voice.

In an article linked to a few pages back about the studios it was said that ITV's indoor studio was planned to be used only when the weather made it absolutely necessary so it makes sense they wouldn't put as much effort I to it I suppose.
[-] The following 2 users Like PJamo's post:
  • Brekkie, RhysJR

(01-07-2024, 07:10 PM)lookoutwales Wrote:  Frankly, if it hadn't been for that own goal in such a dull last 16 game - neither France or Belgium have really turned up at these Euros - I wonder if we'd be speculating whether ITV would drop the 7.30pm regional news at a hat.

Back in the upstairs studio now that the sun's out.

They are already filling, and have a droppable repeat at 8:30, so it probably wouldn’t have come to that, unless there had been penalties

On the topic of filler, they’ve just looked at Euro 2008 in the regular rewind feature. I presume it was all done from a pretty basic studio in London due to there being no home nations in attendance
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew's post:
  • lookoutwales

Yep it was, back in the dreary Steve Rider and Andy Townsend days. Love how they're showing these old clips again, all seem to feature Gary Neville looking completely different.