The BBC Chameleon Thread

(29-06-2024, 12:21 AM)fanoftv Wrote:  A case of the old logo lingering on, the Glastonbury coverage ends with the old logo within the BBC Studios Music endcap.

However the correct, present logo is used on the titles and over streaming and branding.

I just point out that it’s only been the broadcast highlights programmes that have featured the old logo, all streamed sets have started and ended with the correct logo.
[-] The following 2 users Like fanoftv's post:
  • Happy2001, JosiahStuart

1988 BBC Logo on the countdown clock to Coldplay on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury    
[-] The following 4 users Like TVNerd's post:
  • Ant, bkman1990, LargelyALurker, Reith85

(29-06-2024, 09:59 PM)TVNerd Wrote:  1988 BBC Logo on the countdown clock to Coldplay on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury

Another perfect example of continuity... Tongue Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like harryb's post:
  • bkman1990, fanoftv

The third championship since the revamp and the old logo still on the mic flags. Baffling when lesser events than Wimbledon get the new logo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • fanoftv

I got a newsletter emailed to me from Coldplay about their performance in Glastonbury.

It's shows a photograph of Chris Martin on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury with the old BBC Music logo in a black box on the top right hand side of the photo.