Thread Closed

This Morning

Yes, the thing is that no matter what 'a source says' in the papers, no one but the two of them and those close to them personally or professionally know what's going on. If there's actually anything going on.

The papers need to fill space and make money do they'll just exaggerate and make up and stir all they want. As long as they say nothing defamatory they can get away with it - they have no regulation... the tabloid press are scum, everyone knows that

I don't know what Dan Wootton has been chipping in with, but he's not exactly a neutral figure in the story
[-] The following 4 users Like Stooky Bill's post:
  • Brekkie, Otis Crump, Spencer, thePineapple

The thing is Phil and Holly play into it . If you all think that there is zero issues then you must be on another planet. Whether you think those issues need to be dragged over in the press is legitimate. The fact that Phil gave a statement to The Sun last week and Holly has said nothing speaks volumes. He could have easily said nothing and both of then mock the coverage this morning, but there's nothing.

(15-05-2023, 10:58 AM)Stooky Bill Wrote:  Yes, the thing is that no matter what 'a source says' in the papers, no one but the two of them and those close to them personally or professionally know what's going on. If there's actually anything going on.

The papers need to fill space and make money do they'll just exaggerate and make up and stir all they want. As long as they say nothing defamatory they can get away with it - they have no regulation... the tabloid press are scum, everyone knows that

I don't know what Dan Wootton has been chipping in with, but he's not exactly a neutral figure in the story

You don't need to know what Dan Wootten contributed to know it was mean spirited, nasty and untrue.
[-] The following 4 users Like Alf Stewart's post:
  • Brekkie, DeMarkay, Gary Baldy, Spencer

Daily Fail giving a live commentary of the "situation"
www.dailymail.co.uk 

twitter.com =
[-] The following 3 users Like Newshound47's post:
  • Gary Baldy, Kojak, Newsroom

New presenters revealed and Ruth is back!

youtu.be 

OK - so some individuals have opted to ignore yesterday's warning to steer clear of discussion concerning the personal lives of presenters and debating rumours circulating in the media.

Again, a number of recent posts have been removed.

Any further such conversation - particularly from those involved in the original tedious squabble and those who reignited it - and suspensions/bans will be administered.
[-] The following 6 users Like Admin PC's post:
  • bilky asko, Keith, London Lite, Otis Crump, TVFan, VMPhil

I have to say - why bother with a forum where the moderation is so insane you might as well be slapped with a minor's age limit.

Utterly ridiculous to have removed so many posts.

You over zealous Mods will kill this precious forum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • Kojak, Nobby

(15-05-2023, 09:46 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  I have to say - why bother with a forum where the moderation is so insane you might as well be slapped with a minor's age limit.

Seconded. It seems at times we are not allowed to talk about anything. I'm sorry - I know you all have good intentions behind the scenes, but you know what they say about the road to hell...

I get that things are legally shaky regarding PS - but to even ban any hint of what may or may not be going on is quite frankly a bit ridiculous. I get that it's a bit of a rock/hard place situation, but it's a big big reason of why there's been so much tabloid dicussion about This Morning in the first place.

(15-05-2023, 09:46 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  I have to say - why bother with a forum where the moderation is so insane you might as well be slapped with a minor's age limit.

Would you rather the forum was shut down to due allowing allegations to go unchallenged? Whatever your thoughts and opinions on the subject, this isn't the place to discuss them. This is a forum to discuss TV presentation. There's plenty of discussions and debates regarding this on Twitter and the like.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GMc's post:
  • London Lite
Thread Closed