Big Brother - Returns 2023, ITV2/ITVX

Well they'll be on +1 in 15-20 minutes.

For a "best bits" show way too much C5 footage - only the David's Death moment really went viral during it's run.

It's strange now to think how viral a moment Nadty Nicks exposure was back in 2000 in what were really the early days of the Internet, guessing largely through forums and website reports.

If that happened nowadays it would've been all over Youtube. But that didn't exist until 2005. And social media wasn't a thing yet either. So yeah, probably message boards.

New itv theme version is now floating about.

I like the mix, feels faster. BB always had very chaotic titles in the CH4 days, with this audio mix it might be even more hectic. Perhpas the eye having all those little symbols in it adding extra movement will work well with this speed. 

So far the gfx on this Best Bits programme are far better than most years on CH5, it always felt to me the overall gfx packages were half done.

youtu.be 
[-] The following 3 users Like Robbie1123's post:
  • AaronLancs, mouseboy33, UTVLifer

Garden photos have been released

twitter.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like eyeTV's post:
  • DeMarkay, mouseboy33, UTVLifer

Is that the smallest garden ever? It looks very nice but really tiny.

LIVE FEEDS LIVE FEEDS LIVE FEEDS!

Apparently we getting live feeds. Wow!
Lorraine's show confirmed that live feeds are coming back. Why would they keep that quiet. They should have been screaming that from the beginning. Kinda dumb move. But here we go. We got live feeds.

x.com 

Not true. Miscommunication I believe and we're still only getting the 2 hours nightly.

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.
[-] The following 3 users Like Josh's post:
  • DeMarkay, gottago, UTVLifer

(06-10-2023, 02:21 PM)Kim Wexler’s Ponytail Wrote:  Is that the smallest garden ever? It looks very nice but really tiny.
The BB5 garden was really small.

Diary Room chair revealed

twitter.com 
[-] The following 10 users Like eyeTV's post:
  • DeMarkay, fanoftv, Hellsloot, London Lite, LouBlu08, Michael Wotton, PJamo, turbolazer, TVNerd, UTVLifer

You've got a very appropriate username for discussing Big Brother.
[-] The following 4 users Like DavidWhitfield's post:
  • eyeTV, LouBlu08, thePineapple, UTVLifer