The TV Gameshow Thread

According to the schedule for 20 November

4pm Deal Or No Deal
5pm The Chase

3pm Dickinson? Tenable? Lingo?

Err…The Chase Bloopers!
[-] The following 4 users Like Johnr's post:
  • bkman1990, callumwatchestelly, LouBlu08, TVFan

Is there horse racing pre-empting the 2pm-4pm slot on the rest of the week? Because otherwise I absolutely would expect Lingo or Tenable at 3pm, and Real Deal at 2pm.

Wouldn't it be possible to move Tipping Point to the 3pm hour while Deal is running? I swear it was on at 3pm in the past (and it was also on at 5pm when it began, too).

(07-11-2023, 07:36 PM)LouBlu08 Wrote:  Wouldn't it be possible to move Tipping Point to the 3pm hour while Deal is running? I swear it was on at 3pm in the past (and it was also on at 5pm when it began, too).

Well as its pre-recorded it can air any time they want. Smile

It was according to Ukgameshows beating the original Deal or No Deal in the 4pm slot which is probably why it hung around in that slot, having started as a summer replacement for The Chase.

But of course the whole point of ITV as a broadcaster is to maximise viewers to the adverts in the programmes at any time, so presumably the existing stuff at 3pm must rate well enough to keep it in that slot.

Familiar face on Millionaire on Challenge right now. The Beast is there, but he didn't get through Fastest Finger First.

(07-11-2023, 07:36 PM)LouBlu08 Wrote:  Wouldn't it be possible to move Tipping Point to the 3pm hour while Deal is running? I swear it was on at 3pm in the past (and it was also on at 5pm when it began, too).

It aired at 3pm briefly during the first series of 1000 Heartbeats in 2015
[-] The following 1 user Likes JLav25's post:
  • LouBlu08

(07-11-2023, 11:30 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  Familiar face on Millionaire on Challenge right now. The Beast is there, but he didn't get through Fastest Finger First.

His next Millionaire appearance would be more successful.

I'll always remember how he became the 'pantomine villain' for no real reason on the hugely (un)successful BBC (National Lottery until even they cut their losses) People's Quiz of 2007

200,700 Questions!
200,700 Chances To Take Part! (very clever wording of that to hide the fact far fewer than 200,700 punters had a go!)
200,700 Pounds!

www.youtube.com 

ITV Christmas Brochure: www.itv.com 

Password will air, not sure if a one-off at first then the series a few weeks/months later or running as normal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tellyblues's post:
  • Happy2001

Nice to see The 1% Club getting a Christmas special - that could actually work quite nicely around 10pm on Christmas Day, although suspect Vera might get the 9-11pm slot on Christmas Day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • callumwatchestelly