Challenge TV

Not sure if the new episodes are available anywhere - they're no longer on "Channel 4". Can't really see Challenge being interested in them - I'd imagine the original would rate better and cost less.

I assume the episodes on ITV X are their in all their glory and not butchered to remove chat and shove in an extra ad break?

It must be at least 7 years or more since The Crystal Maze was last on Challenge. It'll be great to see it again & likely to pick up lots of new viewers - it's one of those shows that should never leave the channel as it fits the brief perfectly, you bet!

Challenge TV's "back soon" slide for the little known HD feed of the channel - exclusive for Samsung TV users.
media.discordapp.net 
Web Image

[-] The following 1 user Likes callumwatchestelly's post:
  • SunburntRock89

(28-11-2023, 11:53 PM)Juicy Joe Wrote:  Interestingly, The Crystal Maze is on ITVX right now if you have a Premium subscription...or, you can watch free on Challenge at 5am in a few weeks. I guess ITVX is relinquishing their rights.

What makes you think they have exclusivity? The first 4 series have been on Britbox for years.

Plenty of other content is available on Britbox as well as other streaming platforms.

[Image: signature.jpg]
chatps.com

Yeah. Like Doctor Who. The classic series and the spin-offs were on BritBox, a legacy from when BBC co-owned it. They didn't go away even after they were recently added to iPlayer, even though their presence on a paid platform is redundant now when they're legally available for free.

(29-11-2023, 09:16 PM)callumwatchestelly Wrote:  Challenge TV's "back soon" slide for the little known HD feed of the channel - exclusive for Samsung TV users.
media.discordapp.net 

Excuse me, what was on the SD channel while the HD channel was planning to come back soon?

Are there commercials on the Samsung TV Plus version of Sky Mix?

Not even Sky Stream has Challenge in HD.

(26-11-2023, 04:49 PM)callumwatchestelly Wrote:  HD on Samsung TV/Sky Stream don't forget! Wink

(29-11-2023, 10:56 PM)London Lite Wrote:  Not even Sky Stream has Challenge in HD.

Now I don't know what to believe.

(29-11-2023, 10:07 PM)Nobby Wrote:  Excuse me, what was on the SD channel while the HD channel was planning to come back soon?
I assumed commercials.