Strictly - 2023

If they do cancel the results show they could have the guest performer on tonight to pad out the time they have with Nigel not performing.

(02-12-2023, 06:34 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  One of the advantages of not airing a live results show, means the studio audience will not be let down.

I don't understand what you mean by that? 🤔
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alessi's post:
  • Reith85

(02-12-2023, 08:06 PM)Alessi Wrote:  I don't understand what you mean by that? 🤔

The audience for the results show is the same as the audience for the main show. They are there anyway. So it doesn't matter if there is a results show or not (for the studio audience).

Confirmed no public vote this week and no elimination.
Presumably Sunday nights show is therefore cancelled.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RDJ's post:
  • UTVLifer

I'm assuming the pre-recorded group dance that has just started tonight's live show was originally meant to air in tomorrow's results show, thus meaning that there will be no results show tomorrow.

(02-12-2023, 08:37 PM)RDJ Wrote:  Confirmed no public vote this week and no elimination.

Hard to have a results show with no results in it

I believe that opening group performance was originally supposed to be shown tomorrow so yeah I would say the results show won’t be on.

(02-12-2023, 08:37 PM)RDJ Wrote:  Confirmed no public vote this week and no elimination.

Probably easier / cheaper to still put out a show? There’ll be a musical guest and a pro routine planned either way I’d have thought - I’m sure they’ll have a contingency plan. Recaps, judges review etc. I mean it’ll be pointless but it’d go down better than whatever else they put on.

(02-12-2023, 08:40 PM)JMT1985 Wrote:  Hard to have a results show with no results in it
Yet that is what they're having tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • UTVLifer

(02-12-2023, 08:40 PM)Reith85 Wrote:  I'm assuming the pre-recorded group dance that has just started tonight's live show was originally meant to air in tomorrow's results show, thus meaning that there will be no results show tomorrow.
Aren't all the opening dance numbers pre-recorded?

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Wood's post:
  • UTVLifer