BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Present (News Channel/BBC One)

This animation is new isn’t it…?

youtu.be 

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 4 users Like Moz's post:
  • chrisherald, Juicy Joe, oscillon, RhysJR

It is, as with the pushback. I believe that is the new version of this…
i.postimg.cc 

credit: oscillon, pg.20
[-] The following 3 users Like PATV Scunthorpe's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, watchingtv

I am interested by the screen to the right of the presenter, why change the mounting from the perspex that was there previously? Especially as the previous perspex was more streamline. Why have it at all? Could it be a touch screen to be utilised in the future?

(07-05-2024, 12:12 PM)MFTJA Wrote:  I'm glad that the newsroom actually seems busy too as it makes the backdrop a lot more interesting.
I've seen more people in my office at 6:30pm when they should have gone home 90 minutes earlier. Confused

Studio E need to come back fast, its just so much better. It just feels like the BBC are not using what they have right under thier noses.

(07-05-2024, 04:22 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  Studio E need to come back fast, its just so much better. It just feels like the BBC are not using what they have right under thier noses.

Studio E is back. What are you talking about?
[-] The following 12 users Like House's post:
  • AndrewP, arbrax, bkman1990, callumwatchestelly, harshy, Jayesyn, JJJJ, Juicy Joe, kookaburra, Moz, RhysJR, UTVLifer

(07-05-2024, 04:22 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  Studio E need to come back fast, its just so much better. It just feels like the BBC are not using what they have right under thier noses.

Do keep up. They moved back into E at noon today.

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!

Before we move any further forward is this Studio E a Temp? or permeant move?

Here's Business Today from London, featuring white light boxes in Studio E:
"Now on BBC News... the latest business news from across the globe - Business Today"
www.youtube.com 

Closing:
www.youtube.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like ALV's post:
  • bkman1990, oscillon

Well the studio is nice but the titles well LDN will have a field day with this, it’s just awful.
[-] The following 3 users Like harshy's post:
  • AndrewP, bkman1990, UTVLifer