Thread Closed

BBC News Pres: Apr 2023 - Jun 2024 (BBC News Channel/BBC One)

Not her fault this time, but poor Maryam Moshiri has been caught short again at the TOTH after the countdown finished. Someone was adjusting her hair before she shooed them off. Otherwise was a nice bit of presentation, with her giving the first headline about Eurovision, before going back to London for the rest.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FactorFiles's post:
  • chrisherald

Here’s the video. So funny…!

x.com 

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 8 users Like Moz's post:
  • bkman1990, chrisherald, harshy, matthieu1221, Reith85, Rolling News, Stuart, ViridianFan

(11-05-2024, 01:11 PM)Moz Wrote:  Here’s the video. So funny…!

x.com 

That’s s so funny . I wondering they weren’t ready as she wasn’t doing her hand countdown for them!

(10-05-2024, 09:23 PM)Spencer Wrote:  I always loved the original countdown theme, which perfectly complemented the accompanying graphical sequence. But hearing it today, in comparison to the current music, I find it sounds a little bit clinical and robotic.

I might be on my own here, but I love the current orchestral arrangement, which I feel adds a level of lovely warmth and depth to the music.

I do like the current my only issue with it is that it’s it’s morphing back into what it was purposely designed to replace. They wanted something that moved away from the orchestral sound which was why it was more electronic sounding. Although having said that I came across a mock which combines elements from the different versions of the countdown which I love.

Having said that I do wish the titles would move away from the orchestral sound.

Just a ident loving pres.fan from the East of England 
All spelling mistakes are my own #Dyslexic@Keyboard 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ViridianFan's post:
  • chrisherald

(11-05-2024, 01:48 PM)ViridianFan Wrote:  That’s s so funny . I wondering they weren’t ready as she wasn’t doing her hand countdown for them!

More likely is her clean feed/mix minus was delayed in comparison to the incoming feed. So, when we saw her shooing away she might have been hearing 2, 1... in her ear, but we saw the picture earlier than she was hearing cues.

Kasia Madera is back on air this morning !

i.postimg.cc 

Of all the circular titles I’d have to say Business Today has the nicest end card.
[-] The following 1 user Likes damian's post:
  • UTVLifer

With the acceptance of a clear style (opinions excluded) occurring in the news channel - surely it can’t be long until the network/generic branding updates?
[-] The following 1 user Likes GraemeT88's post:
  • Moz

With all the benched presenters returning, who will we see less of now?

^^^ Dozens of interns that took over the channel for the last year or so.

(12-05-2024, 02:42 PM)ginnyfan Wrote:  ^^^ Dozens of interns that took over the channel for the last year or so.

Who are these dozens of people?
Thread Closed