BBC/ITV Yorkshire and Lincolnshire News

(14-05-2024, 10:30 PM)harshy Wrote:  i think its the camera next to the tower that has blue tint yeah the white balance must just be set to the cool side.

No, it's the entire studio output...

(Original shots on left, white balance corrected on right.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Spencer's post:
  • harshy, thePineapple, TVFan

You are right it’s got a blue tint across all cameras how strange, today’s lunchtime edition seemed overlit again as well.

It’s possible I’ve not been taking proper notice, but I thought Leeds had stopped the practice of adding their ‘confidence check’ cue dots when opting, since the gallery upgrade and change to HD.

But ahead of the Ten tonight I noticed two white dots appear in a similar manner over the credits to Race Around The World, although these were vertically aligned and positioned in the bottom-left corner.

Has anyone else noticed these appearing since the HD upgrade?

Been there since the new gallery launched
(13-05-2024, 06:30 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  Looks like the cue dots used to check they are in circuit are still there but smaller and in the bottom left corner now
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • interestednovice, Spencer

Are the cue dots in the bottom left corner on Hull as well, but only during Breakfast?

(22-05-2024, 10:32 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  Been there since the new gallery launched

Thanks Steve. Obviously not just the dots I’ve not been paying attention to. Confused

Is the Look North Hull weather usually recorded? There is what looks like a fairly blatant edit in the middle of the banter tonight.

I guess they could have recorded it as a one-off because of Paul's "Scratchy and Co" cosplay effort and needing to get changed for Leeds.
twitter.com 

I like Abbie, but I think her work creating weather and other content for social media is a lot better, so she may well go into that side of the industry rather than standard weather presenting.

I notice she doesn't really do the banter with Levy either, last week was a straight forward handover between Peter and Abbie and back again.

(27-05-2024, 10:16 PM)London Lite Wrote:  I like Abbie, but I think her work creating weather and other content for social media is a lot better, so she may well go into that side of the industry rather than standard weather presenting.

I notice she doesn't really do the banter with Levy either, last week was a straight forward handover between Peter and Abbie and back again.

I noticed that too with Peter on several occasions all rather cold. But on the Twitter post she has singled out her time on the bike ride with Peter as a highlight.

Am I reading too much into the fact that nobody at Look North seems to have replied to Abbie's tweet?
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • AndrewP, London Lite