Thread Closed

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - 2022

Interesting how they recycled the 'Boiling Point' bushtucker trial, probably because Chris didn't show too much of it off when he tried it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnr's post:
  • IanJRedman

Boy George has decided not to participate in the post exit round of interviews, and even asked ITV if he could fly straight back to the UK rather than hanging around for a few days! (they declined)

It'll be interesting to see if he just thinks 'screw this' and makes his own way home and is then totally missing from the 'coming out' show, wonder if there is anything in the contract to stop him doing so although he probably isn't exactly strapped for the cash!

(23-11-2022, 03:43 PM)Johnr Wrote:  Boy George has decided not to participate in the post exit round of interviews, and even asked ITV if he could fly straight back to the UK rather than hanging around for a few days! (they declined)

It'll be interesting to see if he just thinks 'screw this' and makes his own way home and is then totally missing from the 'coming out' show, wonder if there is anything in the contract to stop him doing so although he probably isn't exactly strapped for the cash!

Probably is something in the contract about it reducing his pay if he doesn’t fulfil all aspects.

(22-11-2022, 01:09 AM)Johnr Wrote:  Interesting how they recycled the 'Boiling Point' bushtucker trial, probably because Chris didn't show too much of it off when he tried it!

They also did this twice in Series 15, when two trials were refused by Lady C.

Given the size of the tanks they were using I reckon this was one of the more expensive trials and they wanted to get their money's worth out of it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gottago's post:
  • bilky asko

(23-11-2022, 04:26 PM)bilky asko Wrote:  
(22-11-2022, 01:09 AM)Johnr Wrote:  Interesting how they recycled the 'Boiling Point' bushtucker trial, probably because Chris didn't show too much of it off when he tried it!

They also did this twice in Series 15, when two trials were refused by Lady C.

And in Series 10 when a trial refused by Gillian McKeith was done later in the series.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Newshound47's post:
  • bilky asko

Im sure this also happened in the series with iain Lee? He said he was too tall to get around under water maze? Someone shorter did it the second time?

I'm sure it happened when Helen Flanagan pulled out of a trial early on when she did the show too.

(23-11-2022, 08:31 PM)L1_ Wrote:  I'm sure it happened when Helen Flanagan pulled out of a trial early on when she did the show too.
I was thinking that as well the one where she had to run on a hamster wheel in a big cage

(23-11-2022, 08:31 PM)L1_ Wrote:  I'm sure it happened when Helen Flanagan pulled out of a trial early on when she did the show too.

It did. Wiki says David Haye did it later in the series.

(23-11-2022, 08:21 PM)Milkshake Wrote:  Im sure this also happened in the series with iain Lee?  He said he was too tall to get around under water maze?  Someone shorter did it the second time?

Wiki says Dennis Wise did it again.
Thread Closed