There is no Early Start this morning. CNN Domestic are showing CNN Newsroom with Bianca Nobilo anchoring solo. Oddly, Max Foster is appearing as Royal Correspondent from the live newsroom set up.

It appears this is a scheduled change having checked listings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Newsroom's post:
  • ksencecade

The LA bureau is being relocated from Hollywood to Burbank as a cost saving measure:

deadline.com 

I guess Max's task was to watch this shambles ''documentary'' as soon as it was released and report on it all day long, which prevented him from co-anchoring. The fact they had this as a leading breaking news story, with rolling news coverage, is beyond ridiculous. Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes ginnyfan's post:
  • Independent

(08-12-2022, 11:35 AM)Newsroom Wrote:  There is no Early Start this morning. CNN Domestic are showing CNN Newsroom with Bianca Nobilo anchoring solo. Oddly, Max Foster is appearing as Royal Correspondent from the live newsroom set up.

Did they even have the normal CNN Newsroom show at 1pm today cause that wasn't also on the schedule today from what I saw? I'm surprised if they really dropped that because Max didn't do it, they could have had Bianca do it instead.

(08-12-2022, 06:31 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  
(08-12-2022, 11:35 AM)Newsroom Wrote:  There is no Early Start this morning. CNN Domestic are showing CNN Newsroom with Bianca Nobilo anchoring solo. Oddly, Max Foster is appearing as Royal Correspondent from the live newsroom set up.

Did they even have the normal CNN Newsroom show at 1pm today cause that wasn't also on the schedule today from what I saw? I'm surprised if they really dropped that because Max didn't do it, they could have had Bianca do it instead.

Which timezone are you on? 

1pm GMT was CNN This Morning. There was Breaking News in that hour with Biden speaking live at the White House so not sure if CNNi went their separate ways at 2pm with First Move.

(08-12-2022, 06:46 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  
(08-12-2022, 06:31 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  Did they even have the normal CNN Newsroom show at 1pm today cause that wasn't also on the schedule today from what I saw? I'm surprised if they really dropped that because Max didn't do it, they could have had Bianca do it instead.

1pm GMT was CNN This Morning. There was Breaking News in that hour with Biden speaking live at the White House so not sure if CNNi went their separate ways at 2pm with First Move.

I see fair enough, I am GMT time zone in the UK so normally watch CNNi. I completely understand International simulcasting domestic for the Biden remarks but I saw from the schedule earlier today that CNN This Morning was scheduled to air today regardless of whether there was Breaking News or not instead of International Newsroom.

(08-12-2022, 06:46 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  
(08-12-2022, 06:31 PM)TMD_24 Wrote:  Did they even have the normal CNN Newsroom show at 1pm today cause that wasn't also on the schedule today from what I saw? I'm surprised if they really dropped that because Max didn't do it, they could have had Bianca do it instead.

CNNi aired the first half of the 2pm GMT US CNN Newsroom then just under half an hour of “First Move”. Julia Chatterley later stood in for Zain Asher on “One World” at 5pm GMT.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AJB39's post:
  • Newsroom

There is no cost cutting on today's CNN's 'This Morning'. Harlow and Collins are anchoring from Washington with Lemon off. Strangely though they're utilising two studios. The New York studio is manned and in use for guests, and the various shots highlighting stories, graphics and maps etc..

Oh sh!t

twitter.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like JamesWorldNews's post:
  • bkman1990, mouseboy33

No CNN Newsroom with Max and Bianca this morning and no 1pm International Newsroom either. Rosemary Church did the 4am International show from Atlanta. Max did appear but in the role as Royal Correspondent.