BBC/ITV London News

I know other BBC Local Radio stations have fixed cameras in the studio to plug radio shows during Breakfast, but this is the first time I've seen on BBC London to plug Asad Ahmad's Asian show on BBC Radio London.

up.metropol247.co.uk 
Web Image

[-] The following 1 user Likes London Lite's post:
  • UTVLifer

Nice to see a variant of the ITV News London intro with the mayoral candidates.

Some of the stats for the issues are surprising like Cost of Living being an issue for Londoners which is 48% female but only 34% male

Riz Lateef is doing a live OB of BBC London News where the London incident happened this morning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bkman1990's post:
  • Reith85

(16-04-2024, 12:30 AM)London Lite Wrote:  I know other BBC Local Radio stations have fixed cameras in the studio to plug radio shows during Breakfast, but this is the first time I've seen on BBC London to plug Asad Ahmad's Asian show on BBC Radio London.

up.metropol247.co.uk 
BBC London did this a lot in it's early days, the studios at Marylebone High Street had cameras and it was all set up to link up TV and radio. They used to show the on-air studio at lunch time and evening bulletins as well as breakfast. They even tried doing two-ways between the presenters, but they didn't work so well
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stooky Bill's post:
  • London Lite

(30-04-2024, 06:33 PM)bkman1990 Wrote:  Riz Lateef is doing a live OB of BBC London News where the London incident happened this morning.

Both regional bulletins came from Hainault this evening with Charlene White on ITV News London.