Thread Closed

Channel 4 Pres: 2017 - Present

Noticed this a couple of weeks ago but assumed it to be a mistake but again tonight the C4 break bumper is playing out on E4 when going into the break. Is this part of their plan to align branding?

Really hope they don't mess up their sub-brands when they rebrand later this year - bringing in the logo was enough to align the various brands and IMO C4 have probably got the strongest multi-channel branding in the industry and it would be foolish to mess with it.
[-] The following 3 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, orange, western

I'm probably not going to get an answer to this, but I think it's worth an ask.

Could we have another hint as to what this rebrand contains?

(21-01-2023, 10:01 PM)TVFan Wrote:  Channel 4 have pulled tonight’s premiere of the film Infinite (which has been advertised all week) due to “technical difficulties”......
Now scheduled again  for next Saturday , just saw a trailer for it on E4 .

Is there any word on Channel 4s new indents?

(05-02-2023, 04:55 AM)Lyric Wrote:  I'm probably not going to get an answer to this, but I think it's worth an ask.

I think its going to have a number 4 in it Wink

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Blubatt's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, Juicy Joe

(19-02-2023, 09:58 PM)Blubatt Wrote:  
(05-02-2023, 04:55 AM)Lyric Wrote:  I'm probably not going to get an answer to this, but I think it's worth an ask.

I think its going to have a number 4 in it Wink

If there isn’t, it wouldn’t be the first time. Big Grin

Just be patient. If there was news, it would've already been posted. You don't need to ask.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JAS84's post:
  • ethanjbrady

Not sure if this is mentioned already, but watching Channel 4 today and there is currently no 2 second pause between the last advert and the break bumper.

Looks like they've seen sense and dumped the clownishly big 'HD' tag next to the Channel 4 DOG
[-] The following 6 users Like dbl's post:
  • Brekkie, chaose, Clean Feed, ethanjbrady, HTVbest, Rorylufc

(02-03-2023, 01:31 PM)dbl Wrote:  Looks like they've seen sense and dumped the clownishly big 'HD' tag next to the Channel 4 DOG

Finally. So much better. Not only was it clownishly big but also painfully unnecessary.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chaose's post:
  • ethanjbrady
Thread Closed