BBC/ITV Yorkshire and Lincolnshire News

(19-04-2023, 06:30 AM)JACKLUFC1998 Wrote:  Problems with the lighting on Look North this morning

Scrolling back on iPlayer, it was the 6:27 bulletin that was effected

Clare was sat in the dark, so as a result besides at the very start they ran all the reports, the weather and the travel slides together so she was out of vision

Here's the affected bulletin recorded from Y&L HD.

youtu.be 
[-] The following 7 users Like London Lite's post:
  • AaronLancs, bkman1990, IanJRedman, Juicy Joe, Quantum+83, Roger Darthwell, Superman1986

Dosent matter if it’s SD or HD if we can’t see anything ha.
[-] The following 2 users Like harshy's post:
  • Quantum+83, Spencer

“We’d like to apologise for the poor lighting… which has been affecting Look North for the past nineteen years.”
[-] The following 10 users Like Spencer's post:
  • bkman1990, harshy, Juicy Joe, London Lite, NickyBoy, PatrZDZ, Quantum+83, TVFan, UTVLifer, Yorksman

(19-04-2023, 01:35 PM)Spencer Wrote:  “We’d like to apologise for the poor lighting… which has been affecting Look North for the past nineteen years.”

They need to apologise for the cameras too.
[-] The following 7 users Like London Lite's post:
  • bkman1990, harshy, JACKLUFC1998, Juicy Joe, Quantum+83, Stuart, UTVLifer

When Amy Garcia was parading the new temporary studio it showed the cameras to be Sony ones, no idea what model it could even be and if they are HD capable. The ones on South East Today look the worst and very Vaseline.
[-] The following 3 users Like harshy's post:
  • bkman1990, Quantum+83, Spencer

(19-04-2023, 01:01 PM)London Lite Wrote:  Here's the affected bulletin recorded from Y&L HD.

youtu.be 

I'd hate to point out the irony in what the documentary that is being featured as the first story is called "Out Of The Shadows".
[-] The following 4 users Like AaronLancs's post:
  • bkman1990, London Lite, Spencer, thePineapple

(19-04-2023, 07:36 PM)harshy Wrote:  When Amy Garcia was parading the new temporary studio it showed the cameras to be Sony ones, no idea what model it could even be and if they are HD capable. The ones on South East Today look the worst and very Vaseline.
Ah, so as I suspected they’re not using their old Thomson cameras anymore, which would explain why the picture quality has improved since they moved to the temporary studio.
[-] The following 2 users Like Spencer's post:
  • bkman1990, harshy

I wonder if Amy will launch the next set next week or after the bank holiday now…
[-] The following 2 users Like Kendal87's post:
  • bkman1990, Superman1986

(19-04-2023, 06:30 AM)JACKLUFC1998 Wrote:  Problems with the lighting on Look North this morning

I blame Dickie Bird!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnr's post:
  • JACKLUFC1998