Loose Women

Yes, that didn't last long. Think it's the only daytime set to change since the move to TVC. Heck if they'd stuck with the original plan think they'd have all been back to the South Bank this year.
[-] The following 3 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • DeMarkay, TJTSW, UTVLifer

(14-08-2023, 12:31 PM)radiorebel Wrote:  The Loose Women set is looking really knackered. Dead pixels all over the LED screens, bits of wood chipped off lots of set pieces. Hopefully it gets a of a refresh in September.

Further to this it seems the screen behind the main host has broken further, I don’t think I have ever seen a set that looks so battered on TV. It appears people on Twitter are also beginning to notice.

x.com 

(02-12-2022, 02:31 PM)JustJamie Wrote:  Just spotted that the show has added a lot more of the backstage team to the closing credits - and the order of them has also changed too, as a result.

The following roles have now been added: of Cameras (Camera Operators), Studio Tech, Grams Operator, Floor Sound, Vision Control, and Gaffer - as of today's ep.
All the extra roles credited in the closing credits since December have seemingly been reverted back to pre-December 2022's credit changes... as of today's episode. Bit odd they've done this today.

It appears the set - at least over in the audience area - has had a small tweak, for the new series. They added a set of screens/panels that are similar to the ones they used in the Body Stories special back in March.
www.youtube.com 

I wish Jane McDonald would come back permanently. There’s no-one quite like her.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesWorldNews's post:
  • DeMarkay

(05-09-2023, 05:43 PM)JamesWorldNews Wrote:  I wish Jane McDonald would come back permanently. There’s no-one quite like her.

Just as fab in real life too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes all new phil's post:
  • DeMarkay

Brief graphics crash on the competition crossover just now - and for a split second, a black screen and the Good Morning Britain DOG/clock and ticker appeared very buggy... before crash cutting to Josie in Spain for the Competition.

Sally Dynevor, following in the footsteps of Sherrie Hewson?

x.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesWorldNews's post:
  • Toby brown

Myleene Klass returns as a Loose Woman today. (Guest panelist).

I presume today’s “Loose Women and Men” must have been pre-recorded as Charlene White was chairing it, and then is now presenting the ITV Lunchtime News straight afterwards