Schedule changes and special progs following the death of HM Queen Elizabeth II

Good to see that David Dimbleby is involved, covering the Windsor part of proceedings. If I remember right, when Huw took over elections, Dimbleby being involved in a certain state occasion was left open as a possibility. It was just Huw for Prince Philip, wasn't it?

ITV's schedule. I'm surprised they are going more intensive than BBC One who at least have a bit of light relief with Paddington 2

06:00 Good Morning Britain
09:30 Queen Elizabeth II: The State Funeral
18:00 Regional News
18:30 ITV News
19:30 Queen Elizabeth II: A Nation Remembers
21:00 Queen Elizabeth II: The Final Farewell
22:00 ITV News at Ten
22:45 Regional News
23:00 Queen Elizabeth II: The Final Farewell
00:00 The Queen Remembered (until 06:00)

Here's ITV's press release

www.itv.com 

"All of the day’s programming from 6am to midnight will be simulcast on all of ITV’s main channel and five digital channels and hub - the first time in its history ITV has done so"

"No advertising runs during any of ITV’s royal coverage or commentary. As such, there will be no advertising on any ITV channel on Monday 19 September 2022."

So I make that to include ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe & CITV?

twitter.com 

According to the TV guide on ITV Hub, CITV is to run normal programming on the 19th.

(15-09-2022, 05:17 PM)CCFG Wrote:  According to the TV guide on ITV Hub, CITV is to run normal programming on the 19th.

Might get updated but I'm not sure, also the other ITV schedules it's has the same ITV programmes after 12am.

(15-09-2022, 05:19 PM)IdentFan101 Wrote:  
(15-09-2022, 05:17 PM)CCFG Wrote:  According to the TV guide on ITV Hub, CITV is to run normal programming on the 19th.

Might get updated but I'm not sure, also the other ITV schedules it's has the same ITV programmes after 12am.
On the ITV website everything's been updated, except for CITV...

(15-09-2022, 05:27 PM)Kunst Wrote:  
(15-09-2022, 05:19 PM)IdentFan101 Wrote:  

On the ITV website everything's been updated, except for CITV...
The tweet might've been a mistake and it's only 4 of the main digital channels, not CITV.

Maybe, but maybe CITV will get updated later.

The schedule still has these too long slots which indicate adverts, I doubt CITV will run with adverts in it.

BTW now also 5Star and 5Action have appeared with an ad-less schedule, no doubt the remaining Paramount channels (Nickelodeon's, other 5's) will also get updated.
The MTV music channels have nothing but hits

Some clarification that Sky's approach is very much ALL channels, in total 40 channels are simulcasting Sky News... this does include both Sky History channels, along with E! and Movies24
[-] The following 2 users Like PATV Scunthorpe's post:
  • Ma76, TVenthusiasm

(15-09-2022, 05:14 PM)IdentFan101 Wrote:  twitter.com 

I *get* providing an alternative (especially if you’re Channel 5). Still, part of me is just a bit disappointed we won’t see US-style all-network coverage of a major event, just this once.