Schedule changes and special progs following the death of HM Queen Elizabeth II

To clarify the above point, they aren’t showing the funeral from ‘Quarter to Midnight’ they are airing the rolling obituary film ‘Our Queen Remembered’ overnight like they did on the first couple of days after her death.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew's post:
  • TVenthusiasm

BBC Red Button 1 now has the lying-in-state feed till 6:30am on Monday

As part of the grand simulcast of all of ITV's channels, ITV News London will be shown in the regional opt-out slot on ITV2-4 and CITV.

I wonder if they're doing something with the multiplexing to point ITV 3, 4, Citv etc at the ITV 2 stream for the duration to prevent statmuxing choking? ITV would need to be separate for opt outs of course.

Last weekend, BBC Radio 4 Extra was going to broadcast a Dr Who audio adventure with David Tennant's Doctor and Billie Piper as Rose. However it was not broadcast last week. I don't know what specifically replaced it in its time slot but Radio 4 Extra was airing old comedy programmes like The Goon Show as a change in their schedule.

I am surprised Dr Who would be replaced because I heard it was one of the Queen's favourite TV shows. Although given my source of information was a red top tabloid, I might need to double check that.

Please excuse late replies. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes procrastination's post:
  • Roger Darthwell

It's back tonight according to this.
www.bbc.co.uk 

Radio Times is now showing identical schedules for ITV1, 2, 3, 4 and Be, but not CITV. Did they change their mind?

(17-09-2022, 04:16 PM)JAS84 Wrote:  Radio Times is now showing identical schedules for ITV1, 2, 3, 4 and Be, but not CITV. Did they change their mind?

www.itv.com 

This shows a simulcast with CITV now.

The RadioTimes showing different is what the ITV website was doing up till yesterday.

Instead of regional political programming tomorrow morning, the BBC One regional bulletins have been extended to 30 minutes at 5.30pm.
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • Ma76, Toby brown

Extended Channel 4 News bulletins on Monday.

1.20-2.50pm and 7-8.30pm.

(17-09-2022, 11:26 PM)London Lite Wrote:  Extended Channel 4 News bulletins on Monday.

1.20-2.50pm and 7-8.30pm.

I’m not sure Channel 4 really know what they stand for at the moment. Are they supposed to offer an alternative or not, because on Monday they are neither showing the funeral nor offering an alternative.
[-] The following 4 users Like Andrew's post:
  • Kim Wexler’s Ponytail, LoganStuff, TVFan, TWO ident