TV Mistakes/Breakdowns

Nothing overly interesting in terms of on-screen chaos. They just went straight to a VT when they came back from a break with a message on screen apologising for the disruption.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Larry the Loafer's post:
  • callumwatchestelly

Magic EPG Errors again…

EPG says “Louise’s Girls Gone Solo” programme banner says “Ben Ofoedu’s 90s Dance Hits”

Seems to be a regular occurrence these days

Caught a live breakdown!

Clubland is showing “00s Belters with Stephanie Hirst” they went to play the next video from the voiceover which was Ian Van Dahl - Castles in the Sky

Instead of playing the video a black screen appeared for a couple of minutes before the video actually played.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bennyboy84's post:
  • tvfan123!

The Box is currently operating with no DOG, graphics or bumpers between videos, it seems to be just switching to the next video (just not very cleanly)

(12-03-2024, 09:01 AM)Bennyboy84 Wrote:  The Box is currently operating with no DOG, graphics or bumpers between videos, it seems to be just switching to the next video (just not very cleanly)

Is this without ad breaks as well?

Ad breaks are still playing out, it did play out a break bumper “Fresh for 2024” earlier and then again out of the break but there’s still no DOG or graphics.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bennyboy84's post:
  • callumwatchestelly

Sound trouble causes Central to briefly resort to a slide after displaying an apology caption:

youtu.be 
[-] The following 2 users Like Larry the Loafer's post:
  • Si-Co, stusoldvideo

Shop on TV on ITV1 and STV just gone blank, with blank graphics still showing on screen. This lasted for about a minute. Now it seems to be a repeat airing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GMc's post:
  • bax

(15-03-2024, 12:55 AM)Larry the Loafer Wrote:  Sound trouble causes Central to briefly resort to a slide after displaying an apology caption:

youtu.be 

Central used to have all kinds of captions like that, I remember they had one for "poor" quality sound (it got recorded by presumably me, but I don't think that tape has survived).

youtu.be 

You don’t see a channel do this very often!