ITV News

Away from this. Any further news on November tweaks?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben Shatliff's post:
  • Superman1986

What happens on ITV News at 7pm on Fridays in England?. UTV opt outs

(14-10-2022, 06:59 PM)Superman1986 Wrote:  What happens on ITV News at 7pm on Fridays in England?. UTV opt outs
The bulletin just continues, as it does the rest of the week. I believe special sign-offs are recorded for Scotland, Wales and NI.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kojak's post:
  • Superman1986

This was the opt for STV this eveing

theident.gallery 

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Wood's post:
  • Pip, TVFan

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned that the ITV Evening News fell off air for about 30 seconds earlier.

They were in the middle of a chat with Robert Peston when colour bars and a tone appeared.

Within that 30 seconds we missed no more than about half of one of Robert’s sentences
[-] The following 4 users Like Andrew's post:
  • chevron, James, Pips2022, TVFan

(18-10-2022, 07:26 PM)Andrew Wrote:  I’m surprised nobody has mentioned that the ITV Evening News fell off air for about 30 seconds earlier.

They were in the middle of a chat with Robert Peston when colour bars and a tone appeared.

Within that 30 seconds we missed no more than about half of one of Robert’s sentences

twitter.com 
[-] The following 4 users Like Clean Feed's post:
  • JAS84, Roger Darthwell, TVFan, watchingtv

They must've realised what happened because they apologised shortly after.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JAS84's post:
  • watchingtv

I know some of us haven't approved of the commentary style of Tom Bradby on the Ten in the past, but it was spot on tonight after tonight's political events.
[-] The following 8 users Like London Lite's post:
  • ACTV, bkman1990, chevron, Frances, Jeff, Kojak, Superman1986, UTVLifer

Mary presenting the full programme at Downing Street. The Weather was not integrated into the programme tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes watchingtv's post:
  • Superman1986

(25-10-2022, 07:22 PM)watchingtv Wrote:  Mary presenting the full programme at Downing Street. The Weather was not integrated into the programme tonight.

The old format weather segment will be uploaded to the ITV News website every evening so they will simply show this version if the news is not presented from the studio - Amanda’s prerecorded weather was also aired last Thursday.

But if the Evening weather presenter is due to do an OB then the weather will be presented within the news - like the bulletins during the last phrase of the Number 10 soap in September.
[-] The following 2 users Like Frances's post:
  • Kojak, watchingtv

This is a Proactively Moderated Thread