2022 FIFA World Cup

(27-10-2022, 11:17 PM)Moz Wrote:  Won’t be watching as it shouldn’t be taking place in such a country.

It’s all bizarre in the middle of a football season, it’s all strange.
[-] The following 4 users Like harshy's post:
  • ConorM98, Jeff, UTVLifer, Yorksman

(30-10-2022, 11:09 AM)harshy Wrote:  
(27-10-2022, 11:17 PM)Moz Wrote:  Won’t be watching as it shouldn’t be taking place in such a country.

It’s all bizarre in the middle of a football season, it’s all strange.

I will be watching this World Cup but not as much as I would have for previous world cups due to the time of the year and host nation.

I feel it is bad time for it as it will have more competition on TV than in the summer months
[-] The following 1 user Likes TimGoodwin's post:
  • CocuGrimshaw2001

(22-10-2022, 08:27 PM)eyeTV Wrote:  This is a nice World Cup promo for pres fans from ITV

youtu.be 

Nice nod to HTV Wales there, one for fans of the old regions
[-] The following 1 user Likes TimGoodwin's post:
  • RDJ

TF1 has announced its World Cup plans...

www.ozap.com 

Piers Morgan has announced he will be a pundit on Fox.

(01-11-2022, 06:50 PM)Newshound47 Wrote:  Piers Morgan has announced he will be a pundit on Fox.
He seems to be appearing on FOX more than he his Talk at the moment!

(01-11-2022, 06:50 PM)Newshound47 Wrote:  Piers Morgan has announced he will be a pundit on Fox.

Where has he announced this? (Not saying he hasn't, I just can't find a source right now for "Piers Morgan Fox World Cup pundit")

(01-11-2022, 07:30 PM)TIGHazard Wrote:  

Where has he announced this? (Not saying he hasn't, I just can't find a source right now for "Piers Morgan Fox World Cup pundit")
www.thesun.co.uk 

He mentions it in this article.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Newshound47's post:
  • TIGHazard

What’s the lowest rating England World Cup match. I suspect Iran will break that record.

Speaking of Fox, they unveiled a sprawling and enormous set overlooking Doha Bay for its coverage, designed from the outset to allow AR sequences. The set and overall graphics were designed by Fox's to-go design studio drive ı studio. They are also returning to use the theme composed by Pete Calandra and Scott Schreer used for its FIFA events, after using a ad-hoc custom theme in Russia from composer Kirill Richter:

www.newscaststudio.com 

Fox's studio shows will be filmed in Full HD instead of Ultra HD due to the limitations of AR technology, but they will be offered in HDR10+ standard from origin.