2022 FIFA World Cup

Video showing the studio used so far by BeIN Arabic for the daily World Cup preview / buildup shows that they are currently broadcasting simultaneously on 3 channels including their FTA channel (which this video is from).

www.youtube.com 

Visit the Internet Commentator Database  - www.icdb.tv 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ste's post:
  • Medianext.MX

(14-11-2022, 05:23 PM)Ste Wrote:  Video showing the studio used so far by BeIN Arabic for the daily World Cup preview / buildup shows that they are currently broadcasting simultaneously on 3 channels including their FTA channel (which this video is from).

www.youtube.com 

Beautiful set and graphics. Really liking it. beIN is really going big for their coverage.

(11-11-2022, 09:08 PM)Jon Wrote:  
(11-11-2022, 09:02 PM)Newsroom Wrote:  Ahhh is this confirmation the BBC will be out there in full force?
I’m pretty sure I’ve read several people in the know state that. I don’t know for sure though.
Gabby Logan confirms in this piece that she'll be out there with the rest of the crew. 

www.bbc.co.uk 

Oh dear.

twitter.com 
[-] The following 4 users Like TIGHazard's post:
  • Medianext.MX, RhysJR, TVFan, UTVLifer

Meanwhile this happened to a Danish TV crew on Tuesday...
Not great

twitter.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like RhysJR's post:
  • London Lite, TVFan, UTVLifer

A poll in the Netherlands suggests only 14% of the population plan to watch the world cup. That would be low figures for the Dutch team matches.

It's all going well, and it hasn't even started yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes James2001's post:
  • Newsroom

(16-11-2022, 01:01 PM)Newshound47 Wrote:  A poll in the Netherlands suggests only 14% of the population plan to watch the world cup. That would be low figures for the Dutch team matches.

No one I know seems to be talking about it which doesn't bode well.

(16-11-2022, 01:01 PM)Newshound47 Wrote:  A poll in the Netherlands suggests only 14% of the population plan to watch the world cup. That would be low figures for the Dutch team matches.

I do believe that if the Dutch team do well, people will watch.

This is a first for the BBC and ITV. Excellent news and a fascinating insight into how it'll be achieved.

From what I can make out, there will be one shared studio or box as the article mentions at each stadium with a main studio for both channels elsewhere.

www.ibc.org 
[-] The following 2 users Like Newsroom's post:
  • Happy2001, RhysJR