STV Presentation

The STV break bumpers seem to have gone from animated to static.

Over the last few days I've only seen a static STV logo going in and out of breaks.

Thank goodness someone else has spotted this, I though I was going mad this week. I can't tell why this is happening?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Milkshake's post:
  • BBCME

I'd bring back the thistle personally, but doubt it would ever happen.

[Image: SAD%20BLU2.png]

news.stv.tv 

Quote:The STV building in Glasgow and surrounding homes and businesses have been evacuated after emergency services responded to reports of a suspicious vehicle in the area.

Police say they are investigating an “ongoing incident” after the discovery near the broadcaster’s headquarters at Pacific Quay.

The nearby Govan Road has also been sealed off by police, while some vehicles have been turned away from the area on the Clyde Arc road bridge.

Nearby residents have also been told to evacuate their homes.

STV News understands that police are investigating a suspicious vehicle parked in the area.

An STV spokesperson said: “Due to a police incident in the area, STV’s offices at Pacific Quay have been evacuated this evening.”

There was no ECP at the end of corrie, It's unclear if they switched to Aberdeen or if IITV will take full control.

No was announcer on the ident going into 9pm Junction.
[-] The following 2 users Like Milkshake's post:
  • Superman1986, UTVLifer

Hope everyone is safe.
Isn't it the case that presentation at STV is largely automated, therefore idents, breakbumpers, etc would already be planned for? Forgive my ignorance if that's not the case at all.

(17-10-2023, 09:16 PM)GMc Wrote:  Hope everyone is safe.
Isn't it the case that presentation at STV is largely automated, therefore idents, breakbumpers, etc would already be planned for? Forgive my ignorance if that's not the case at all.

Agree 100% Sounds a serious situation.

Scotland Tonight has now been pulled so it doesn't look like they'll be getting back into PQ any time soon.

twitter.com 

I dare say Central belt Late news will come from Aberdeen then.
  • Superman1986

(17-10-2023, 09:40 PM)Gary McEwan Wrote:  Scotland Tonight has now been pulled so it doesn't look like they'll be getting back into PQ any time soon.

twitter.com 

What are they going to air in it's place?

No voice over on the ECP, and no announcer on the ident going into 10pm news
  • Roger Darthwell