Michael McIntyre's Big Show

So I've only watched 2, maybe 3 episodes of Big Show on iPlayer from this series, and admittedly have never watched it before. The highlights for me so far would be Bradley Walsh and the lady who got to sing with Leann Rimes. The gameshow in a family's front room was okay and cleverly done but having that boring z-lister Joey Essex just ruined it.

The Ricky Wilson skit, really weird, if you watch the Virgin Radio YouTube video and compare it with the actual broadcast on iPlayer, there are two different versions. Clearly, IMO, Ricky was in on this gag. I'm not a McIntyre fan, used far too much by the BBC akin to what Schofield & Holly were with ITV (and now Stephen Mulhern).

I'm not his biggest fan, and have never quite got the appeal of The Wheel, but to be fair he only does around 16 hours of TV a year across two shows and makes very few appearances on TV outside those shows too.
[-] The following 5 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • AndrewP, chaose, DeMarkay, Happy2001, XIII

(26-02-2024, 01:51 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  I'm not his biggest fan, and have never quite got the appeal of The Wheel, but to be fair he only does around 16 hours of TV a year across two shows and makes very few appearances on TV outside those shows too.

I agree, he's on far less than others so the moans about him being overused are silly. Bradley Walsh is on TV more than him,

(26-02-2024, 02:50 PM)XIII Wrote:  I agree, he's on far less than others so the moans about him being overused are silly. Bradley Walsh is on TV more than him,
He’s on TV more than most people, to be fair.

But yes odd that they’d rave about a segment about Bradley Walsh, who’s on the telly all the time but complain about the host who’s on TV a few Saturdays a year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • iloveTV1

I think Bradley has become part and parcel of people's daily routines with The Chase, and when he does do other things, I think most are now immune to him appearing on TV.