BBC TV Christmas 2022 Pres

When is the BBC Christmas Press release about their programming published?

(25-11-2022, 06:08 PM)SteveRW Wrote:  When is the BBC Christmas Press release about their programming published?

It will most likely be published on the day the Christmas presentation is released, so December 2nd

(25-11-2022, 06:08 PM)SteveRW Wrote:  When is the BBC Christmas Press release about their programming published?

I think it's Tuesday 30th? Just an educated guess, though.

(25-11-2022, 08:08 PM)Argyess Wrote:  

I think it's Tuesday 30th? Just an educated guess, though.

Thanks. It is very late this year isn't it? All because of a certain football tournament that has no right taking place this time of year!
[-] The following 2 users Like SteveRW's post:
  • SlimyTrain, UTVLifer

Just one of many reasons why it shouldn't have been in Qatar...
[-] The following 1 user Likes JAS84's post:
  • ethanjbrady

No lens effect on this years christmas idents.

Interesting but not entirely unexpected. There were a good number of Christmas idents in the respective Circles and Oneness eras which also departed from the theme of the regular ones.

Come to think of it, NONE of the Oneness Christmas idents matched the normal ones- which is just as well in my opinion!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Argyess's post:
  • Stuart

(28-11-2022, 01:26 PM)ScottishTVGuy Wrote:  No lens effect on this years christmas idents.

I know you can't divulge any information regarding their look/style/theme, but can I ask, are they nice to look at?

(28-11-2022, 02:36 PM)SteveRW Wrote:  
(28-11-2022, 01:26 PM)ScottishTVGuy Wrote:  No lens effect on this years christmas idents.

I know you can't divulge any information regarding their look/style/theme, but can I ask, are they nice to look at?

Yeah... they're nice. Not a great deal going on in them. There are four in total. Two of which are the same but with elements removed to make them news safe.
[-] The following 4 users Like ScottishTVGuy's post:
  • JMT1985, Juicy Joe, Stuart, UTVLifer

(28-11-2022, 03:01 PM)ScottishTVGuy Wrote:  
(28-11-2022, 02:36 PM)SteveRW Wrote:  I know you can't divulge any information regarding their look/style/theme, but can I ask, are they nice to look at?

Yeah... they're nice. Not a great deal going on in them. There are four in total. Two of which are the same but with elements removed to make them news safe.

Any idea of when they will be unveiled?  I have heard that Friday December 2nd looks like the date.