ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

I've not had a chance to watch them properly, but the variants do seem to fit each channel well - especially ITV3.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bilky asko's post:
  • Andrew Wood

Well, all a bit of an anti-climax. Meh.

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Wood's post:
  • chrisdafur, UTVLifer

During breakfast is the first time we’ve had an ITV1 DOG in STV-land I believe?

Previously when the ITV1 branding was used in England/Wales, we had Daybreak during the ITV Breakfast franchise, which I don’t think had an ITV1 DOG.

Looks a bit odd in a way that plain ‘ITV’ didn’t.

The way that press release is worded it sounds like only ITV 1 is going to get some Christmas pres, the other channels, 'stuff 'em' I guess?

I'm in the office so can't see anything apart from the screenshots on here, but so far, the idents aren't grabbing me, but other parts of it look quite slick. I'll wait a few days until I've seen more of it before passing judgement.

ITV 2's logo has been updated on Sky, but ITV 1, ITV 3 and ITV 4 are still the old ones. BBC ONE and TWO have also been changed, but BBC FOUR's is still old. I expect all will be updated before lunchtime.

(15-11-2022, 09:34 AM)rick Wrote:  The way that press release is worded it sounds like only ITV 1 is going to get some Christmas pres, the other channels, 'stuff 'em' I guess?
It does seem that way which is a shame.

I think they probably had a deadline they couldn't fully hit with these which is why there was the delay from Clean Feed's first date and why some of the other idents are launching in December and January - they're probably still in post-production.

Similarly maybe they didn't have 'time' to produce slightly different takes on the ITV 1 Christmas idents for 2, 3, 4 and Be like they have the rest of the set. It would be nice if the Christmas idents were cross-channel like the rest of the set, and will seem odd if/when they're not.

I suppose a lot of it is to do with getting it done before ITVX launches which they promised would be in 2022 and is coming just a few weeks before the year's end.

As others have said I'm more keen to see the surrounding pres than the idents at this stage.

Now if only they could have incorporated some of this...

theident.gallery 

[Image: tig96x96.png]

Has anyone seen any promos for shows on channels apart from ITV1?

I'm just watching through some recordings from this morning on the various channels, and all I've seen so far are ITV1 promos.

The ITV logo on twitter changed to the plain white on black.

No change to logos in ITV Hub.

UTV looks to now be ITV1 as well. Was it UTV up to yesterday or had they been branded as ITV?
[-] The following 1 user Likes all new phil's post:
  • bkman1990

(15-11-2022, 10:01 AM)tomo359 Wrote:  Has anyone seen any promos for shows on channels apart from ITV1?

I'm just watching through some recordings from this morning on the various channels, and all I've seen so far are ITV1 promos.

Also all I've seen. Along with that Britain Get Talking one they seem to be showing constantly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes what's post:
  • UTVLifer