ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

(08-05-2023, 10:11 PM)cable Wrote:  could this be part of a DR test, using different DOGs to differentiate the source?

No. ITV/Red Bee do use on screen indicators when they're doing DR tests, but it's a text graphic in the top right corner of the screen. On ITV2 it's a graphic that says 'ITV2 NTC' (short for Northern Transmission Centre).

The appearance of the old DOG is nothing more than a scheduling mistake on the playout automation playlist.
[-] The following 3 users Like Orry Verducci's post:
  • bilky asko, dbl, Superman1986

Indeed, it would look like this:
www.tvforum.co.uk 

ITV2 appears to have finally fixed the DOG. Surprising it lasted as long as it did, a whole day, although given it was a Bank Holiday I doubt there was any reason to care at that point.
[-] The following 3 users Like Allanbuzzy's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, Roger Darthwell, Superman1986

(09-05-2023, 05:12 PM)Allanbuzzy Wrote:  ITV2 appears to have finally fixed the DOG. Surprising it lasted as long as it did, a whole day, although given it was a Bank Holiday I doubt there was any reason to care at that point.
The old DOG has just returned.

(09-05-2023, 08:07 PM)TVFan Wrote:  
(09-05-2023, 05:12 PM)Allanbuzzy Wrote:  ITV2 appears to have finally fixed the DOG. Surprising it lasted as long as it did, a whole day, although given it was a Bank Holiday I doubt there was any reason to care at that point.
The old DOG has just returned.
Sorry for double posting, but the old DOG has caused an issue with 4:3 programmes (Family Guy) where the +1 logo is overlapping with the old DOG:

[Image: 92C43513-5E58-4706-99EB-57354A4EF762.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like TVFan's post:
  • bilky asko, CocuGrimshaw2001

i haven’t checked itv2 recently but is the old dog still there or has the new dog returned

BrandonH: Archiving Television Past and Present.

(18-05-2023, 03:20 PM)BrandonHTVYT Wrote:  i haven’t checked itv2 recently but is the old dog still there or has the new dog returned

It's still the old logo.

Sometimes it reverts to the new logo, the last time i checked, the new logo was back

Old logo at the moment.

Why is it even still on their servers??

(18-05-2023, 07:46 PM)what Wrote:  Old logo at the moment.

Why is it even still on their servers??

infectious entertainment!?
[-] The following 4 users Like cable's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, Roger Darthwell, Stuart, UTVLifer