ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

Oscar Puffin, Gus Honeybun and Hacker T Dog may disagree with that observation!
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve in Pudsey's post:
  • Milkshake, Roger Darthwell

(14-07-2023, 09:03 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  Oscar Puffin, Gus Honeybun and Hacker T Dog may disagree with that observation!
But they’re just innocent men.

(14-07-2023, 09:03 PM)Steve in Pudsey Wrote:  Oscar Puffin, Gus Honeybun and Hacker T Dog may disagree with that observation!
Perhaps I should had specified Knitted characters 

[Image: Pink_crochet_bunny_310.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cable's post:
  • Spencer

Yes but did the Knitted Character actually "present" anything? I don't think the K Factor actually counts as that was part of TV Burp.

(14-07-2023, 09:32 PM)Spencer Wrote:  But they’re just innocent men.
I still don't know how they got away with the 'Red in a Gimp Mask' ident.  It came with a comment about sexual content after saying "this little fella is ready". Big Grin

It was hilarious. Tongue

youtu.be 

Source: thisisfive on YouTube
[-] The following 2 users Like Stuart's post:
  • DJ Dave, GMc

(14-07-2023, 11:25 PM)Neil Jones Wrote:  Yes but did the Knitted Character actually "present" anything?  I don't think the K Factor actually counts as that was part of TV Burp.
oh It counts! Big Grin Munkeh too (even if he did advertise tea for 10 years!)

Even the pug from the ITV 2013 set was knitted once 
[-] The following 1 user Likes cable's post:
  • Stuart

ITV finally promoting ITVX Kids with their CA into Catchphrase.

(29-07-2023, 07:01 PM)Hybrid Wrote:  ITV finally promoting ITVX Kids with their CA into Catchphrase.

And into Moneyball too -  tvhome.uk 
[-] The following 2 users Like TheFullElectro's post:
  • Hybrid, LouBlu08

(30-07-2023, 09:00 PM)TheFullElectro Wrote:  And into Moneyball too -  tvhome.uk 

Certainly not long now until CITV closes.

On that topic though, when in the heck is CITV closing? They said by Autumn but I'm also hearing stuff about it closing at the end of August but the source I found (some random toy magazine) was the only source I could find that says that and it was reported on at the same time as everything else so I genuinely have no clue.

(31-07-2023, 12:33 AM)LouBlu08 Wrote:  Certainly not long now until CITV closes.

On that topic though, when in the heck is CITV closing? They said by Autumn but I'm also hearing stuff about it closing at the end of August but the source I found (some random toy magazine) was the only source I could find that says that and it was reported on at the same time as everything else so I genuinely have no clue.

I believe that CITV is ongoing until the end of the Summer School Holidays so I will say early September
[-] The following 1 user Likes EJnutz's post:
  • UTVLifer