ITV Channel Brand Refresh (15th November and Beyond)

(01-12-2023, 01:10 AM)BlueFrog Wrote:  'Shop on TV' has launched.
www.shopontv.co.uk 

I stand corrected, it isn’t just teleshopping. Seems to be the previous ideal world with different branding.
[-] The following 1 user Likes radiorebel's post:
  • DeMarkay

I guess nothing new regarding Xmas press this year with itv

Probably not, although they seem to have launched a new version of Cityscape today.

www.tvhome.co.uk 

Makes the logo even less obvious.

(01-12-2023, 05:29 PM)Asa Wrote:  Probably not, although they seem to have launched a new version of Cityscape today.

www.tvhome.co.uk 

About time they launched a daytime version.
They need to launch that alternative version of the Café ident featured in Coffee & TV's reel.

(30-11-2023, 12:12 AM)rick Wrote:  I read somewhere that this is apparently a new venture from former Ideal World or a defunt networks owners. So, more of the same rubbish really.
This might just be me underestimating the power of Teleshopping in the late night/early morning but I just can't see this being a decent enough competitor to Ideal World when it's currently only broadcasting 3 hours a day from 12-3am on ITV1. I'll be shocked if they don't launch a dedicated Shop on TV channel at some point in 2024.

(01-12-2023, 05:29 PM)Asa Wrote:  Probably not, although they seem to have launched a new version of Cityscape today.

www.tvhome.co.uk 

There's now an evening version which just aired today.
www.tvhome.co.uk 

(03-12-2023, 07:11 PM)Edogawa Ranpo Wrote:  There's now an evening version which just aired today.
www.tvhome.co.uk 

I wonder why they've deemed it necessary to remove the flock of birds?

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Wood's post:
  • insert_good_username_here, interestednovice

Looking back, it appears it aired late November. TV Home has a recording from the 25th.

[Image: tig96x96.png]

Surprised to see Mr Bates vs the Post Office allowed to use something other than a plain black background behind the end credits tonight.

[Image: 1592580878_1869298444.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes VMPhil's post:
  • Spencer

I think the new Direct Line drama sponsorships are going to grate rather quickly.