Neighbours is coming back!

That would make sense. I would assume those gondola’s are local to Melbourne too?

(19-09-2023, 04:48 PM)Jon Wrote:  That would make sense. I would assume those gondola’s are local to Melbourne too?
Ah, seems the punting is at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Melbourne:
youtu.be 

(19-09-2023, 11:08 AM)Jon Wrote:  I’m pretty sure at sometime maybe after they moved to Channel 5 the 10 and probably later the 11 logos got added in.

I defiantly remember seeing the 11 logo on five broadcasts when the show first started airing on 11.
[-] The following 2 users Like JasonB's post:
  • Jon, watchingtv

(19-09-2023, 06:02 PM)JasonB Wrote:  I defiantly remember seeing the 11 logo on five broadcasts when the show first started airing on 11.

Yep, it did feature.

At least the Freevee episodes contain the closing credits (I think they'll be following the same pattern- short Mon-Wed, and longer Thurs), whereas 10 I believe don't air them (quote me wrong) and go straight into 10 News at Five, a practice continued when B&B was in the 4.30pm slot.

(19-09-2023, 08:18 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  Slightly different versions on 10 and Freevee too:

www.youtube.com 
www.youtube.com 

(Courtesy of DesW on MediaSpy Forums).
Am I right in thinking Mischa Barton appears In that end shot at the Pool even though she is a Guest?
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben Shatliff's post:
  • DJ Dave, Si-Co

(19-09-2023, 09:01 PM)Ben Shatliff Wrote:  Am I right in thinking Mischa Barton appears In that end shot at the Pool even though she is a Guest?
yep

You can see the increase production values on the show with many more of the sets now having an added forth wall, although I notice that Harold's is now more like the Tardis, with it being clear the inside is far larger than the outside of the building.
[-] The following 1 user Likes South's post:
  • Alessi

Interesting post on X/Twitter about the 10 titles also using closer shots of the characters. The user has posted a whole thread on the title sequence but this was the clip that caught my eye:

twitter.com 
[-] The following 3 users Like scottishtv's post:
  • thePineapple, TJTSW, watchingtv

The 10 version looks better for me but don't really understand the need to two different versions. Also I believe 10 hasn't been airing the end credits at all so removing the character and actor names from the opener seems a bit strange - would be understandable if one version had them and the other didn't in that scenario but not the case.

Personally I don't think the titles look as polished as the version they used for the final few years.
[-] The following 3 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • Alessi, Si-Co, TJTSW

(19-09-2023, 07:35 PM)AndyB2008 Wrote:  Yep, it did feature.

At least the Freevee episodes contain the closing credits (I think they'll be following the same pattern- short Mon-Wed, and longer Thurs), whereas 10 I believe don't air them (quote me wrong) and go straight into 10 News at Five, a practice continued when B&B was in the 4.30pm slot.