Neighbours is coming back!

Slightly different versions on 10 and Freevee too:

www.youtube.com 

www.youtube.com 

(Courtesy of DesW on MediaSpy Forums).
[-] The following 4 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • Richard H, scottishtv, Si-Co, watchingtv

(19-09-2023, 08:18 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  Slightly different versions on 10 and Freevee too:

www.youtube.com 
www.youtube.com 

Btw, the new version of the theme is sung by Chris Sebastian, the brother of Australia's first ever Eurovision entrant and one of Australia's biggest stars, Guy Sebastian.
[-] The following 2 users Like Edogawa Ranpo's post:
  • Si-Co, watchingtv

The titles don’t seem very.. future proof? All the cast together by the pool at the end will presumably need updating whenever anyone leaves.

(19-09-2023, 08:18 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  Slightly different versions on 10 and Freevee too:

www.youtube.com 
www.youtube.com 

I wonder if there’s some sort of loophole to do with 10 showing original content by having two sets of titles with no obvious reason for differences.

Also I notice there is Amazon Studios endcap along with Fremantle with no mention of 10. Guessing 10 maybe included in Australia?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • watchingtv

I don't think 10 has ever been included on the endcap as it's an independent production, unlike Home and Away which is made by 7 directly.

(19-09-2023, 11:04 AM)Brekkie Wrote:  I don't think 10 has ever been included on the endcap as it's an independent production, unlike Home and Away which is made by 7 directly.
I’m pretty sure at sometime maybe after they moved to Channel 5 the 10 and probably later the 11 logos got added in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jon's post:
  • watchingtv

Is there any significance with the families that appear in one set of titles over another? Or is there a chance they'll show different 'versions' each day?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash101's post:
  • watchingtv

(19-09-2023, 12:55 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  Is there any significance with the families that appear in one set of titles over another? Or is there a chance they'll show different 'versions' each day?

That would be good. As the cast seem larger and would be able to focus on the characters in that particular episode.

(19-09-2023, 12:55 PM)Ash101 Wrote:  Is there any significance with the families that appear in one set of titles over another? Or is there a chance they'll show different 'versions' each day?

I'm sure it's the same cast in each just in a different order with two scenes (the new family and Jane and Sam) changed.

Would 10 somehow want less overt Melbourne-ness in their titles, for some reason? There's only that opening second in the first version but v2 is almost completely generic Australian suburbia.
[-] The following 1 user Likes scottishtv's post:
  • Si-Co