Hits Radio Rebrand Rollout

A couple of before and afters here.

I was too late to get the sung TOTH from Hallam FM Breakfast (as they were only playing Hits countdowns instead) but here we go:

Before: up.metropol247.co.uk 

After (version 1): up.metropol247.co.uk 

After (version 2): up.metropol247.co.uk 

The bottom of the hour Breakfast news update:

Before: up.metropol247.co.uk 

After: up.metropol247.co.uk 

Everything else is all much of a much-ness.

Okay, for completeness (but very similar):

TOTH News before - Jan 24 (with thanks to @BBI45): up.metropol247.co.uk 

TOTH News after - Apr 24: up.metropol247.co.uk 
[-] The following 1 user Likes scottishtv's post:
  • BBI45

Amusing little compilation from Alec Feldman about making just that bit extra effort into local split links (pre-rebrand)
soundcloud.com 

And in similar vein, going the whole hog and opting out of the network - in this case, a rare Manchester-only show for last year's FA Cup Final.
soundcloud.com 

(17-04-2024, 10:17 PM)Jonny Wrote:  They look cheap, thrown together and more than a little bit irritating due to the direction.

They contain nothing that would capture the imagination of potential new listeners.

You can view some of the outdoor activations here: radiotoday.co.uk 

The GHR House of Greatest Hits campaign was excellent by comparison.

My main Takeaway from this is that "Newcastle Gateway" is apparently in Leeds according to Bauer

(24-04-2024, 02:11 AM)HarveyB Wrote:  My main Takeaway from this is that "Newcastle Gateway" is apparently in Leeds according to Bauer

Someone else spotted this a few pages back. It's presumably just a simulation and not meant to be completely realistic - in fairness, it looks like a fairly generic road unless you happen to know where it is; I personally would have had no idea. But it's a little unfortunate.