Corrie

(07-04-2024, 09:07 PM)James2001 Wrote:  To be fair though, with the EastEnders early iPlayer releases, that likely gathers a large chunk of the audience- I watch episodes that way very frequently rather than wait till broadcast.
Those figures will be included in the total number of viewers. However, if many are like you and watch in advance on iPlayer, it does beg the question "who on Earth is watching the linear broadcasts"? Tongue

(07-04-2024, 09:07 PM)James2001 Wrote:  To be fair though, with the EastEnders early iPlayer releases, that likely gathers a large chunk of the audience- I watch episodes that way very frequently rather than wait till broadcast.
It usually clashes with Emmerdale too, so anyone who wants to watch both probably watches EastEnders on iPlayer.

With the current storyline of Roy Cropper being accused/arrested/charged with murder, ITV have even done a Granada Reports bulletin for it.

(Posted on the official Corrie FB page.)
www.facebook.com 
[-] The following 2 users Like TheGregmeister's post:
  • DJ Dave, Happy2001

(12-04-2024, 10:05 PM)TheGregmeister Wrote:  With the current storyline of Roy Cropper being accused/arrested/charged with murder, ITV have even done a Granada Reports bulletin for it.

(Posted on the official Corrie FB page.)
www.facebook.com 
Poor Royston. It's his contractual turn to have a stint in the big house, "so it is".

As far as I'm aware none of my neighbours have ever been to prison. If I lived on Coronation Street they would all have done some time, that's if they weren't murdered in their own homes beforehand. All that local crime can't do much for the house prices. Angel
[-] The following 3 users Like Stuart's post:
  • callumwatchestelly, DJ Dave, UTVLifer

We should start a "Free Roy" campaign like they did for Deirdre.

ITV have already started one, they have distributed T-shirts to influencers. Free the Weatherfield One worked because the viewers did it, not because a press department pushed it.
[-] The following 3 users Like IndigoTucker's post:
  • Brekkie, chevron, Spencer

We all know Lauren's going to turn up and Roy vindicated anyway, just a question of when.

(13-04-2024, 11:01 PM)Stuart Wrote:  Poor Royston. It's his contractual turn to have a stint in the big house, "so it is".

As far as I'm aware none of my neighbours have ever been to prison. If I lived on Coronation Street they would all have done some time, that's if they weren't murdered in their own homes beforehand. All that local crime can't do much for the house prices. Angel

Maybe that's why on the rare occassion the soaps do tackle the subject of selling a house the house prices usually are ridiculously low.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Stuart

(14-04-2024, 04:22 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Maybe that's why on the rare occassion the soaps do tackle the subject of selling a house the house prices usually are ridiculously low.
That may have something to do with the fact that there is very little of substance inside once you get through the front door. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stuart's post:
  • Brekkie

Sainsburys and Argos are opening on Victoria Street.

twitter.com