Corrie

Yorkshire Day schedule on ITV3

(01-08-2023, 03:44 PM)James2001 Wrote:  No classic Corrie today, strangely, there's 4 episodes of Emmerdale instead, not sure why.
I've just noticed that! I was just settling down with a cuppa to watch it. At first I thought my 'series link' had failed, but it's in the planner for tomorrow.

I don't watch Emmerdale, but was there anything special about those episodes that required them to be all shown together?

www.itv.com 
[-] The following 1 user Likes eyeTV's post:
  • Stuart

Would at least have been good if they'd used it to show sone older episodes rather than just 4 episodes of the current repeat run.

Someone's messed up, today's second ITV3 episode is going out as 16:9 letterboxed in a 4:3 frame (so a picture floating in the middle of the screen).
[-] The following 2 users Like James2001's post:
  • LouBlu08, Stuart

Oh no, Sean's first appearance on ITV3 today 😱

(04-09-2023, 03:10 PM)James2001 Wrote:  Oh no, Sean's first appearance on ITV today 😱

And that's my cue to stop watching and take back 5 hours a week of my life!
[-] The following 5 users Like Tomj's post:
  • Brekkie, DJ Dave, James2001, Si-Co, Stuart

Corrie had a sponsor sting which included some annoying banging drums which I would skip through. I have no idea who it was promoting.

They now have a rather amusing green dragon called 'Trevor' used as a sponsor character for Argos.  The sequences may be repetitive, but I don't skip through them as they make me smile, so I guess they must serve the purpose as I now know the name of the sponsor. Good pres decision.

So they've closed down the Rovers again. We've had many stories down the years of the Rovers closing only for it to reopen with a different colour wallpaper. What are they playing at this time?

'Waterfords' are clearly more like a Wetherspoons chain so something more radical this time around?

I'm sure it'll be reopen sooner rather than later but closing the local pub about the most realistic thing a soap could do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • Stuart