Sky TV presentation

There's a prelaunch promo online:
youtu.be 

But I doubt the channel would be vastly different from its subscription-only form.

Watch this space...
WestKnightTV - on DeviantArt

(01-02-2023, 10:03 PM)rick Wrote:  Wonder if they will have the DOG on screen at all times (even for a bit) or if it will fade off quickly like it currently does.

It's an outlier from the Sky Basic Channels and more so lining up with the likes of Sky Sports, Pick and Challenge, DOG stays on at all times.

I've added a selection of idents and bumpers to the Gallery, with more to come.

theident.gallery 

[Image: tig96x96.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Wood's post:
  • fanoftv

Best set of idents I've seen in quite some time.
[-] The following 3 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • fanoftv, Kojak, Lynetwork

What a clever set of idents for a children's channel like Sky Kids. Really suits in with the programming on offer. Well done Sky - top-notch work as always!
[-] The following 7 users Like TVenthusiasm's post:
  • benzj, CocuGrimshaw2001, Jeff, Kojak, Lynetwork, SlimyTrain, UTVLifer

Wonderful, clever, varied, well-animated and with the logo at the centre of it all, fantastic branding.
[-] The following 2 users Like fanoftv's post:
  • benzj, Jeff

One thing I'd love Sky to air again are more Bravo and Living shows. During Pick's early days many of those were repeated on the network but unfortunately nowadays only Sun Sea and A&E, Four Weddings, Most Haunted, 6ixth Sense with Colin Fry and Brit Cops air.

Tubi in the US has a lot of these shows available for streaming too, and apparently a lot of these were also on Sky's website at one point - but I don’t believe they're on demand or on their website anymore.

There's this one show among others that a friend of mine wishes could be rebroadcast one day, it was on an old channel named "Trouble" back then, part of a line of channels by "Flextech" - "Cruel Summer", it was called.

Some of these old Endemol shows especially find their way onto Youtube (officially) from the production companies. And it's been reported that C4 are to revive Four Weddings, which probably says more about the current state of C4 than it does about Four Weddings. I think they're going to strip it Four in a Bed/Come Dine with Me style.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • ACTV

(28-02-2023, 08:19 PM)Lyric Wrote:  There's this one show among others that a friend of mine wishes could be rebroadcast one day, it was on an old channel named "Trouble" back then, part of a line of channels by "Flextech" - "Cruel Summer", it was called.

A spin off from The Children's Channel, aimed at teenagers. Shared it's transponder with Bravo.

Are you sure you didn't get the name of the programme wrong though? The only show called Cruel Summer I found on Wikipedia is a Freeform series from 2021, not the 1990s. Ironically, that show is actually set in the 90s.