Saturday Night Takeaway

Also Olly trying to sing live with all the movement around with Ant and Dec, no surprise it wasn't live.

I adore Olly, he is such a brilliant singer and a little fire cracker, he is just fantastic. If you ever go to his concerts, you will be amazed at his energy

He is outstanding but just not feeling it with his Eurovision track though. Is that the first time though the first (not necessarily live) TV performance of the Eurovision entry has been on ITV?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brekkie's post:
  • JLav25

I’m surprised there has been no mention of that accurate remake of the test card, with Ant dressed up as the girl playing Noughts and Crosses
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew's post:
  • Juicy Joe

(09-03-2024, 10:56 PM)AJB39 Wrote:  That was the only word I heard. I would also consider it a very mild swear word if that. But I guess the rules are the rules.

The guy said "faaaaack" with Dec holding the mic right to his mouth. He then continued with "Jeeesus". The ck was not fully enunciated though so it wasn't so obvious with all the audience noise.
[-] The following 5 users Like dafydd's post:
  • AJB39, Happy2001, IanJRedman, Juicy Joe, Nobby

(09-03-2024, 09:51 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Complete over reaction to block the entire 15 minutes. I doubt Ant and Dec were none stop F-ing and blinding. +1 should be considered a valid way to watch content.

I meant the caption was shown for about 30 seconds at around the 10 minute mark, which was during the first 15 minutes

(09-03-2024, 10:43 PM)Andrew Wrote:  They put up a caption during the first 15 minutes or for the entire first 15 minutes?

During the first 15 minutes as I said originally - for approx 30 seconds for clarification. Apologies if my initial post was misleading, it wasn't meant to be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juicy Joe's post:
  • Brekkie

If the show was on streaming it would probably be the reverse, they'd have to have someone swearing every 20 seconds for it to be accepted Tongue

(10-03-2024, 10:37 AM)Juicy Joe Wrote:  I meant the caption was shown for about 30 seconds at around the 10 minute mark, which was during the first 15 minutes

During the first 15 minutes as I said originally - for approx 30 seconds for clarification. Apologies if my initial post was misleading, it wasn't meant to be.

That makes more sense, though 30 seconds for a split second blip is still excessive. Did ITV1+1 do the same?

ITV1+1 is what they're talking about.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JAS84's post:
  • Brekkie

People here have been suggesting they bring back “What’s Next” for years, tonight they finally did
[-] The following 4 users Like Andrew's post:
  • AJB39, Happy2001, iloveTV1, RDJ

(23-03-2024, 09:11 PM)Andrew Wrote:  People here have been suggesting they bring back “What’s Next” for years, tonight they finally did

And it was really fun, this is what I loved about this show, the pure live fun and chaos on stage. Ant falling over in his costume was just so funny.

Shame they have never brought this back in more recent years, instead of churning out some fairly lacklustre routines
[-] The following 1 user Likes JMT1985's post:
  • AJB39