Saturday Night Takeaway

Haven't they all been in Florida apart from one they did on a boat in Barcelona I think?

Saw this weekends show for the first time in ages and it was one of the best they've done in a long time. The Undercover was up there with the best (and the best Gotchas too), whilst the End of the Show Show has a different energy being genuinely live.

(03-04-2023, 08:36 PM)Brekkie Wrote:  Haven't they all been in Florida apart from one they did on a boat in Barcelona I think?

Saw this weekends show for the first time in ages and it was one of the best they've done in a long time.  The Undercover was up there with the best (and the best Gotchas too), whilst the End of the Show Show has a different energy being genuinely live.

The 2016 one was on a ferry and then the 2017 and 2018 ones were in Florida.

See the "Behind the Screen" special gets an airing on ITV1 on Sunday at 7pm.
[-] The following 2 users Like Brekkie's post:
  • Happy2001, Nobby

The LIVE DOG a lot lower transparency tonight by the looks of things. Can't also help but notice the sound mixing is a bit poorer tonight, audience drowning out Ant & Dec.

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

Outside broadcasts are always a problem for any UK show, especially when being produced in Florida. I expect some tech issues tonight will be apparent.
[-] The following 2 users Like JMT1985's post:
  • AJB39, Josh

Interesting that they've decided to stay with 60 seconds on the clock for Win the Ads despite the satellite delay (during the COVID-audience era they allowed 75 seconds to account for this).

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

Noticed the end credits was without a black background, I remember they did something similar last year when Tom Grennan performed. It's refreshing to see on an ITV program where the credits aren't all the same suppose they saved it for a special ocassion

The problem was you couldn’t make most of them out with the bright background of Florida!

Wasn't a bad show at all (and this from someone who is somewhat tired of SNT) - it moved along at a nice pace and packed quite a bit in, perhaps even a little more than standard show. The one thing that perhaps stood out was there was absolutely no point in them being there (other than In for a Cent perhaps), but of course this isn't about the finale show itself but the content that giving away tickets to it provides in the six weeks prior.

Really enjoyed the behind-the-scenes documentary, a nice insight into the planning of the show.

[-] The following 4 users Like Josh's post:
  • bilky asko, Happy2001, Juicy Joe, LouBlu08