(09-08-2022, 08:25 PM)LaDeDa Wrote:  Seems there's pop ups appearing on some devices details that from 28th September some older devices won't work with new itvX ...

That mean 28th September itvX launch????

Not necessarily - apparently that's the date they're making a backend change to content protection, in preparation for the switch.
[-] The following 2 users Like IanJRedman's post:
  • LaDeDa, London Lite

I noticed last month on Sky+HD, while still using the ITV Hub logo, in the menu list it's now called 'ITV Catch-up'.

I wonder whether ITVX will ever make an appearance on Sky+HD. I've always liked ITV Hub on Sky, because it's a download sans adverts.  Big Grin

(13-08-2022, 01:22 PM)Stuart Wrote:  I noticed last month on Sky+HD, while still using the ITV Hub logo, in the menu list it's now called 'ITV Catch-up'.

I wonder whether ITVX will ever make an appearance on Sky+HD. I've always liked ITV Hub on Sky, because it's a download sans adverts.  Big Grin

I think that's a strategic decision, and those services I expect may disappear when ITVX comes along.  They stopped doing the pre-transmission drama and boxsets on Virgin & Sky pending the arrival of ITVX as they cannot serve those streams with dynamic advertising. 

Going forward they want all viewing within the ITVX app which is supposed to be being embedded on Sky & Virgin.

ITV Hub on Freeview Play has updated to a new interface which looks similar to the odd screenshot I've seen of ITVX so I'm guessing this is what it will eventually be like.

This could have happened a while ago, I use my LGTV app normally which is still the horrid old version. Picture quality is still SD for now but they have previously said ITVX will be in HD.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gottago's post:
  • LaDeDa

Not sure I like the way they've done the repeated Xs in boxes. Think something like the one below would be better?

Volunteering. It's #GoodForYou!
[-] The following 2 users Like Moz's post:
  • pad, Underscore_

Unsure if these have been posted, but here's some UI

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like Liam's post:
  • TODAY, TVFan

Not ITVX related so to speak but they've somewhat gotten round to updating the Programme unavailable slide (albeit on ITV3 only):
i.imgur.com 

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

I’ve not checked the other pages, but ITV4’s Facebook page which hasn’t been updated for years has now been changed to ITVX’s official Facebook page as part of a streamlining operation.

(23-09-2022, 12:57 PM)nwtv2003 Wrote:  I’ve not checked the other pages, but ITV4’s Facebook page which hasn’t been updated for years has now been changed to ITVX’s official Facebook page as part of a streamlining operation.

They’ve done the same with ITV2, exact same message. And both do appear to be ITVX, so I wonder if they’re awaiting a Pages merge there…

Interesting idea, but I’d argue ITV2 need their own social media presence because of the target audience (not that it gets much outside of Love Island!).

I'd be surprised if many people in ITV2's target audience used Facebook these days. None of the posts seem to be getting more than a few hundred likes.

ITVBe's page has changed too. ITV3 yet to be touched but presumably that's next.