When you add a show to your list on ITVX it tells you what channel they would be on and all of the anime programming seems to be ITV4 so could we expect to see this on the linear channel soon?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hybrid's post:
  • Superman1986

Credit to ITVX for providing a 24/7 FAST channel for BSL sign language users.
[-] The following 9 users Like London Lite's post:
  • Adam Till, fanoftv, Happy2001, Jeff, Kojak, Ma76, Spencer, Stooky Bill, TVNerd

Are there schedules for the FAST channels? I can't seem to find any. I know the idea is you just drop in and watch whatever it is showing, but it would still be useful to know what is on when, especially for the movie one.

Jumping around the different streams it definitely seems to be an improvement from the Hub which was often very slow to load. I probably won't pay for the premium version but I can see myself using the free version more than I did with the Hub.

I wonder how long it'll be until ITVX launches on Fire TV?

Britbox is staying as a standalone app, customers who wish to add ITVX will be allowed to cancel and receive a pro-rata refund or let their sub lapse before signing up.

www.seenit.co.uk 
[-] The following 2 users Like London Lite's post:
  • Happy2001, Ma76

Who in their right mind would keep BritBox on its own when you can get it as part of ITVX premium.

(17-11-2022, 08:35 PM)Hybrid Wrote:  When you add a show to your list on ITVX it tells you what channel they would be on and all of the anime programming seems to be ITV4 so could we expect to see this on the linear channel soon?

Pure speculation here but there were some people who felt the animated ITV4 ident felt out of place, perhaps it's in preparation for showing more animated content on the channel?
[-] The following 1 user Likes monotiller's post:
  • Hybrid

(18-11-2022, 10:42 AM)monotiller Wrote:  
(17-11-2022, 08:35 PM)Hybrid Wrote:  When you add a show to your list on ITVX it tells you what channel they would be on and all of the anime programming seems to be ITV4 so could we expect to see this on the linear channel soon?

Pure speculation here but there were some people who felt the animated ITV4 ident felt out of place, perhaps it's in preparation for showing more animated content on the channel?

It would actually make the evening schedules a lot more plentiful when there's no sport on air, ITV4 has been heavily relying on action films and All Elite Wrestling to prop up primetime. Anime in particular reduces this especially when there's already enough material to broadcast in the schedules. 

Much of ITVX's anime library is the same that All 4 previously had before ITV secured the rights, I recognise shows such as Cowboy Bebop and Persona 5: The Animation that have recently been added.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rex's post:
  • Hybrid, monotiller

The ITV News website is using the new ITV font. The font size seems quite small on my phone. The jury is still out for me about this new font, it may just take some getting used to.

looks like its beginning to rollout onto Android TV devices, my Chromecast with Google TV is trying to launch ITVX with an error saying there is something wrong their end. app icon is still itv hub on the home screen but ITVX splash screen when launching.