(08-12-2022, 08:43 AM)Worzel Wrote:  
(06-12-2022, 09:46 PM)London Lite Wrote:  According to the 'other place', Roku users have lost the ability to stream live channels on ITVX.

Same as Amazon Fire devices. The Live TV option is there but comes up with an error when you select it. Seems more like a fault in the app.

Live tv is working on my Fire TV cube. I found clearing data and signing back in resolved that issue.

Has anyone else noticed that the 30 second timer breaks on the FAST channels are a lot louder than the programmes? It's particularly noticeable with the bass on a subwoofer.

(08-12-2022, 10:02 AM)darrenlit94 Wrote:  It does seem very much like it’s a lipstick on a pig job that I can remember when it was announced they said it wouldn’t be. At the moment every device just seems to have the same app but with ITVX branding instead of the Hub and BritBox tagged on. They really should have used the BritBox app as a template because that is a far superior app.

My Freeview Play TV still has the ITV Hub app (albeit with access to the "ITVX exclusives").

What does that say about a channel if it scares fish? Just talk me through that.

Nice big plug for ITVX at the end of the News At 10. It was a good few minute package talking about the content & then pointing out the news section.

Also notice lots of ITV talent are posting about it, with links etc on Twitter & Instagram. No #ad though? Is this an ad or is it no different to them saying when their specific show is on the actual telly?

I've noticed pop-ups on the FAST channels during shows, one during Carry On Abroad on Classic Movies mentioning the attitudes of the time the film was produced.

twitter.com 

Certainly quite the start on Virgin TV
[-] The following 1 user Likes thomalex's post:
  • HJB

(09-12-2022, 12:37 AM)Ash101 Wrote:  Nice big plug for ITVX at the end of the News At 10. It was a good few minute package talking about the content & then pointing out the news section.

Also notice lots of ITV talent are posting about it, with links etc on Twitter & Instagram. No #ad though? Is this an ad or is it no different to them saying when their specific show is on the actual telly?

They refer to a 'row' on the homepage with news, but I don't have that appearing on mine.  Anyone got it?

Only seems to be available on desktop, they're really just glorified links to the corresponding page on the ITV News website which probably explains it.

[Image: Screenshot%202022-12-09%20at%2017_27_54.png]

EDIT: I take it back, the ITV News section is very much available on the smart TV app, but not the mobile app.

Is Julian Simmons Tweeting on behalf of ITVX?  Wink

https://twitter.com/itvxhelp/status/1601258945552781322?s=46&t=klRMJxjOIC6MRIpPlB0oNA
[-] The following 5 users Like Spencer's post:
  • Jon, Ma76, thomash79, Tim G, TVNerd

Watching Speed on ITV4 using the start from the beginning option, when it got to the FYI Daily filler, a pop-up appeared with a countdown clock to go back to the film after 30 seconds. However it jumped to about 20 mins into the film from the last point, so that needs work.